sexyrealsexdolls.com

Cheap storage option

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Cheap storage option

Post by Nackers »

I know a bunch of people have been looking for cheap options on how to store and/or transport their dolls. I stumbled onto this today and I'm seriously considering ordering one. I'm just waiting on my doll to arrive so I can double check measurements first. It's a "Christmas tree bag", but the dimensions are a good match for dolls, it has wheels and it's very cheap. They're available in a couple sizes and I'd assume from more than one retailer, but I'll just link the first site I stumbled onto.

https://www.christmascomplete.com.au/ch ... -bag-black

I suspect the base is relatively soft nylon, so it might need some sort of baseboard added to stiffen it up, and then a layer of foam to support the doll. But even so it seems like a good, or at least cheap option.

Note: I'm not endorsing that particular seller, and obviously I don't have one yet to comment on it's quality. When/if I get one I'll update with a proper review.

edit: Apparently Walmart sells them for our US members. Currently $17 each!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Simplify-Tre ... n/37021851

JLBuddah
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Cheap storage option

Post by JLBuddah »

I recently purchased my first doll and needed a storage/travel case witb wheels for her. Shes approx 47 inches tall (witbout head). I found Golf Bag Travel Cases on Amazon for $35-$49. The one i purchased was 50x15x14 which allows me to use the packing foam she came in (47x14x10) and even add a blanket for extra padding if i want. Ill post a picture of it as soon as i can. Hope this helps for a low price solution. (Plus the bag stands up so she wont be bent forming creases or causing damage).

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Wont work for 35 kg and up weight
Nor for heights 170

That bag doesnt have wheels and its only 130cm,
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Which one are you talking about? The first one is only 130cm but the walmart one has sizes up to 61.5". The one I linked was 60" or 159cm. Take the head off and it'll fit pretty much any doll. Whether it'll take the weight is a different question. If someone is just looking for a way to "hide" the doll it doesn't really matter if it'll take the weight, just put the bag where you want, put the doll in and leave it there.

I did also find some that had wheels (in a variety of sizes), some that were very, very cheap but looked to be awful quality (would have ripped on first use). But some of them seem pretty heavy duty.

INFORMATIONS