sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
hzzf

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by hzzf »

Schucko wrote:Here comes some pics if anyone is curious. Still very good and easy to use, clean and store. Perfect travel companion.
thanks for real pics post.
i visited the site and looked around.i'd better say it's a creation valuable,real molded;but not muddy enough for my need.best wish to the business.
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

Tact_Trunk_Monkey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tact_Trunk_Monkey »

I too can vouch for the SoloFlesh-it's off the freaking HOOK. As a human is mostly water, this toy mimics this state. 10 out of 10 stars. :glou:

I used some saved hollow tubes from my fleshlight purchases (hard plastic ribbed tubes they put inside the fleshlights for shipping) to put in the apertures to let the inside of the SoloFlesh "breathe" and dry out. Otherwise,the silicone sort of shuts around itself and there may be a risk of mildew. I suppose a short length of small diameter PVC pipe would do the same thing.

The only drawback? You pretty much have to use sex lube to get the best feeling-regular ol' lotion just won't cut it.

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

updated review: the whole aspect of about a gallon of water in my bed always made me a little nervous,

so what I been doing, is run hot water through it like when cleaning out, you can get it warmed up nice, then just blowing it up with air,

you can get this pretty big by inflating, 8) I wouldn't dare add that much water, 8O

the pressure from air is what makes it snug feeling, :wink: no tiny hole like a solid toy,

just a couple minutes prep, & you're good to go,

plus, I don't get dizzy blowing it up, a full size inflatable gets me so dizzy I forget what I was gonna do :drinking: :sleeping:

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

jonnydisco wrote:updated review: the whole aspect of about a gallon of water in my bed always made me a little nervous,

so what I been doing, is run hot water through it like when cleaning out, you can get it warmed up nice, then just blowing it up with air,

you can get this pretty big by inflating, 8) I wouldn't dare add that much water, 8O

the pressure from air is what makes it snug feeling, :wink: no tiny hole like a solid toy,

just a couple minutes prep, & you're good to go,

plus, I don't get dizzy blowing it up, a full size inflatable gets me so dizzy I forget what I was gonna do :drinking: :sleeping:
yeah,although human body is 90% of water,but it has skeleton.if jonny cuts down the water to air blowup after using some time,i don't wish the creation's value minimized from a large hard toy to a small part of vinyle or latex doll,though it's marterial is soft silicon.to shorter my meanning,maybe the durability.
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

Arsetica

Post by Arsetica »

Hi. I am interested in maybe getting a Soloflesh, but I am in the UK so I want to make sure of some things before I pay out for postage.

I have a waterfall/cascade tap, which means no real water pressure (the water flows out gently). Does the Soloflesh fill like a water balloon? Because if so, I doubt it would be fillable from this tap.

Also, can you blow it up with air using your mouth?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Arsetica wrote:Hi. I am interested in maybe getting a Soloflesh, but I am in the UK so I want to make sure of some things before I pay out for postage.

I have a waterfall/cascade tap, which means no real water pressure (the water flows out gently). Does the Soloflesh fill like a water balloon? Because if so, I doubt it would be fillable from this tap.

Also, can you blow it up with air using your mouth?
Arsetica,

You will be able to fill the Soloflesh with your type of tap ... and yes, you blow it up with your mouth, just takes a half a dozen breaths.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

sextoymania
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sextoymania »

I may just get one, after re-reading the thread. Could someone post pictures of the inside
if that's possible i want to see how the folds and contours look deep inside the vaginal rugae.

Roco

Post by Roco »

not the reliable material after the first use of soloflesh is stratified
DSC00552.jpg
DSC00552.jpg (31.97 KiB) Viewed 17846 times

Edited by Netwit; 20120810 09:15 EDT; edited 01 times; Reason: fixed broken picture link

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Kinda tough to see that photograph Roco ...

Did you fill it with water or air ?

It looks like it is Blown Up - A Lot ...

Roco

Post by Roco »

siliconelover wrote:Kinda tough to see that photograph Roco ...

Did you fill it with water or air ?

It looks like it is Blown Up - A Lot ...
water, Soloflesh new yesterday the parcel only came

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

It should be noted that the SoloFlesh Company believes that cuts are a distinct possibility while not knowing how they were caused.

They are proving to be a stand up and responsible manufactuer and company as they have sent out a replacement to the OP.

They answered my e mails questioning this situation immediately.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

At this time I must retract my former comment and recommendation of this product.

It seems to be a good idea but I am not sure of the silicone mix. The silicone is very soft and thin. Mine split open upon filling it for the first time tonight despite reading and following the directions precisely. I think they need to re-design where the inside and outside necks meet and how it is filled. Not easy and you better do it in a big sink as water IS going to squirt up and out. Maybe join them together 3/4 of the way around the circumference. This might aid when filling as it is under pressure like filling a water balloon but you are having to fill between to necks of silicone. Mine began to fill but water was running down and from the bottom ...so I tried squeezing around the faucet tighter as some water was squirting out from the faucet point but water continued to run down and then looked like it was running out the bottom through my hand. I thought at this point that the inside neck had become damaged and was passing water through ... Further inspection revealed that the inside of the vaginal canal had split open and this was why it would not fill. The silicone is very thin at this point and maybe it was a bad pour ? I don't know how these are made but they must be poured into a mould or looks like moulds somehow.

I immediately notified the company and received an inquiry right away. Sent them photograph's and am awaiting a further response. I felt it was something that I needed to post as I believe it is a situation that needs to be reported on. This is a new product and there seems to be a few 'kinks' to work out. These aren't necessarily cheap and the wait and lead time is almost a month.

Yeah, I'm disappointed but I'm used to that these days ... if there is a bad whatever out there, I'll surely get it. Everything is a problem anymore, just depends how the situations are handled by the companies, manufactures, stores, people in charge (if they know what they are doing, but that's another story ... a Home Depot one ...) I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best with SoloFlesh.

There's a ton of hits on this thread, does anyone else care to report in if they own one ...

On another note, the SoloFlesh cannot be filled I would imagine with most of todays faucets. Out of the 6 in my home, only one works.

Way back ... in the 80's ... there was a product called the Jac Pac which was similiar in that you filled it with warm water or air, it was triangular in shape, made of a very smooth vinyl. It was easy to fill (not under pressure) and Awesome feeling when in use ... unfortunately. the biz ran it's course and it disappeared :(

(Removed by request, AlexKnight)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

This is the view of the inside of the vaginal canal that is split open with my fingers spreading the Vag lips ... I need 3 hands to take this photograph properly. I had to get something to them right away although I do intend to return it first thing this upcoming week, (if they want it).
SoloFlesh PSD - New - Split Open Inside 009.jpg
SoloFlesh PSD - New - Split Open Inside 009.jpg (682.36 KiB) Viewed 17644 times
SoloFlesh PSD - New - Split Open Inside 007.jpg
SoloFlesh PSD - New - Split Open Inside 007.jpg (654.13 KiB) Viewed 17644 times

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

wow, must have been a flawed pour or something, (usually a seam split is manufacturer error) mine is holding up fine,
I hope you get your money back or a new one, sucks to get damaged goods but not able to return because "adult" related,
curious to know what they have to say about it,

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Information, so far, suggests that it's best to give the material time to stretch. The description of your usage looks similar to jonnydisco's.

INFORMATIONS