sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by netwit »

welcome to the forum, Lross1.
If possible, could you include a picture of the toy with the discoloration.
Thanks.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

dolllover1953
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dolllover1953 »

I bought a little special something for my Solo Flesh. Even though you can't buy much of anything for her, this made her even more fun to be with.
Attachments
crotchless-3.jpeg
crotchless-3.jpeg (128.43 KiB) Viewed 10848 times

usmc0811

Post by usmc0811 »

i currently have a 12 dollar ur3 sleeve, but ordered a soloflesh out of pure curiosity. I bought a lb of powdered xanathan gum that i make lube for my sleeve will this be okay to use on a soloflesh?

usmc0811

Post by usmc0811 »

I just received mine yesterday,
Wow.. I am a divorced single dad and dont have much of a sex life anymore. The las t time i was with a woman I was so used to jerking it with a ur3 fucksleeve it took a very long time to cum. The soloflesh mimics the real thing so well that at first it is not tight enough if you are used to your hand and jerfoff machines. With the soloflesh you are able to thrust instead of your hand doing the work, the first time i used it I lasted forever because I was so used to other toys and my hand applying more pressure. But today I exercised first to get the blood going went to school and looked at the hot young women in my class and than I came home and took it very slowly, just using my imagination and it was awesome. I feel this is a great toy to get yourself used to a vagina again after a long time and yes it has a limited life but hopefully by the time it wears out I will have a real piece of pussy again. I definitely reccommend this machine, as fucksleeves and fleshlights have desensitized me to real pussy and if you cant satisfy a woman because your used to fucking some marvel of science, than a real woman who does not come with interior textures unless she has an std will not please you as much. The warmth of the water and the way you push through the opening unlike a fucksleeve which has an established opening feels so fucking amazing. It takes a little getting used to but by day two I can say I am very satisfied with what the product can provide, my next plan is to save my load for a few days and not cum again til monday, I am sure this will make for a great experience. I honestly believe this is best male sex toy ever made. Not to knock other toys, I could fuck my fucksleeve four times in one day and cum in no time. But the thing is once you get used to that it makes real sex harder and you arent pleasing your woman enough. I feel that with a little time practicing on the soloflesh I will be confident enough to get the real thing back in no time, cause before my divorce i had a real mouth, ass, and pussy to bang whenever I wanted and there will never be a machine or device that perfectly mimics blowing your load in a real woman with your tongue in her mouth or on her nipples. I mean come on,

AJM Ruler

Post by AJM Ruler »

So first time user, first sex toy. I have heard so many good things about the SoloFlesh I just had to buy it.

Couple questions though for those who use it:

1. Is it recommended to always use water-based lube everytime I use it? (I mean to use lube all the time, I know you have to use only water-based lube) Is not using it not recommended or not getting the same amount of pleasure? Also what are some good cheap water-based lube I can buy?

2. How should I clean it? Best and easiest way to keep it nice and tidy?

3. Biggest one for me is for me shooting my load in it, I see lots of people cumming outside of it, I hate doing that. Would it be bad or harder to clean if I cum in the soloflesh with no condom?

4. How long as the Soloflesh lasted for most people? When is it time to throw it out? When it breaks? Average time lasted?

5. I always masturbate using my hand, so I am guessing it will take some time to get used to using the Soloflesh from what I hear?

That is all my questions, thanks for whoever answers them. I should be getting it next week, can't wait

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

waterbased lube a must,

easy to flush out, just slip end over faucet, run hot water thru, soap it up, rinse, repeat with toy cleaner,

no problem to clean out "load" straight thru rinse out, see above,

mine is still good, few years old, haven't used it much recently, not because of product, no privacy

soloflesh is a totally different feel, not a squeeze like toy with small entry hole, more of a warm pressure,

best small toy on the market, IMO

I am a minor threat

Post by I am a minor threat »

Hello everyone. First time poster here. Right off the bat, I'd like to apologize if I've passed the "statute of limitations" on reviving old threads.

Onto business.

I had never really considered buying a toy before (you guys probably hear that a lot from new guys, huh?), but the Soloflesh caught my eye from a banner ad, of all places. I'm really into the warm water/pressure thing (I've been trying to get the same effect with a balloon full of warm water, with varying degrees of success), and I'm pretty much sold on it based on what I've read here.

Like I mentioned, I've never bought anything like this before, so my main question comes down to discretion. The site claims that the charges are discreet, and I believe it. However, I'm concerned that if I order, I'll end up on some kind of mailing list, and end up getting *ahem* interesting catalogs in the mail or whatever. Is that even a thing that happens any more, or is it the stuff of old sitcoms?

Thanks for your time and answers,
Sorry if I bumped this thread way past its sell-by date
MT

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

This thread continues to be active and fresh, no harm, no foul.

You won't receive any crap from anyone because you place an order for a SoloFlesh.

They are a responsible company producing a quality product.

Go ahead and order one already, what do you have to lose ...

Note: You can view them in use on X Tube if your interested.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

iivantst

Post by iivantst »

Hi everyone!

I've got this toy but without User Guide Book (mybe lost somewhere). I now the basics about it, watched the video, but actually I want to read User Guide just to know all the important things about toy using, store and other.

So, maybe someone could help me with it? Maybe you could make scans of the User Guide and upload it somewhere?
Photos will suit too, if the text will be readable.

Thanks!

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

I can't believe it's still not available in Europe...
what's the deal with them? there's obviously a demand for this thing.

lamentofking

Post by lamentofking »

I ordered one and it came today. I didn't realize that it was absolutely necessary to have a skinny (or at least medium sized) neck faucet to fill this thing up. I have a shallow sink and a shower stall at my dorm room so I was out of luck. I tried to use my sink but the water speed is limited so it wasn't working. I had to use a sink across the street in another building but that one has the back-pressure problem so there ended up being water all over the floor but it worked. It felt amazing when I used it. I have a question though. Is there some sort of adapter I can purchase to make my faucet head a skinny to medium sized one? I've attached pics of my faucet:

EDIT:I don't know why my pictures aren't showing but here are the links:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

lamentofking wrote:I ordered one and it came today. I didn't realize that it was absolutely necessary to have a skinny (or at least medium sized) neck faucet to fill this thing up. I have a shallow sink and a shower stall at my dorm room so I was out of luck. I tried to use my sink but the water speed is limited so it wasn't working. I had to use a sink across the street in another building but that one has the back-pressure problem so there ended up being water all over the floor but it worked. It felt amazing when I used it. I have a question though. Is there some sort of adapter I can purchase to make my faucet head a skinny to medium sized one? I've attached pics of my faucet:

Read the thread from the beginning. You can fill the Soloflesh by just letting water run into it by holding it correctly and letting it fill and stretch to size. You don't need a special or certain type of faucet to fill it.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

lamentofking

Post by lamentofking »

siliconelover wrote: Read the thread from the beginning. You can fill the Soloflesh by just letting water run into it by holding it correctly and letting it fill and stretch to size. You don't need a special or certain type of faucet to fill it.
That may be true. However the Soloflesh does seem to fill faster with a skinny faucet...actually I think it's just the speed of the water. So yes any faucet would work as long as the water is flowing fast enough. Correct? I tried my shower a lil bit earlier just to see how it would work. I first let the water fall into the soloflesh but then I tried to create a seal over my shower-head. I don't know if the back-pressure would cause any leakage (guess I'll find out) and the shower head isn't the widest of shower heads but I'd say it's about medium-sized. Will the fact that the shower head being wider than a faucet head and me trying to create the seal with the shower head damage the soloflesh? I do believe it's the fastest method I have of filling it with water without leaving my room.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

usmc0811 wrote:as fucksleeves and fleshlights have desensitized me to real pussy...

...than a real woman who does not come with interior textures unless she has an std will not please you as much.
Can you explain...? Are you saying that masturbation sleeves can spoil you in such a way to become bored with real women vagina interiors due to the sleeves having more intense, albeit unrealistic, inner patterns? But aren't there a lot of missing elements here, such as emotions you have with the woman, and shared intimate responses (jerking, clutching, moaning, muscle contractions, etc). Such things no sex toy can provide. All those things can make sex better whether desensitized or not.

Being desensitized has its perks though.. I would think more women prefer a man who can last a while rather a man who blows up under a minute :D

james0873
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by james0873 »

Please save your money, Soloflesh is a complete joke ! Worthless piece of shit, Don't buy there junk !

INFORMATIONS