sexyrealsexdolls.com

Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
SoloFleshFAN
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Anyone try a Soloflesh yet?

Post by SoloFleshFAN »

james0873 wrote:Please save your money, Soloflesh is a complete joke ! Worthless piece of shit, Don't buy there junk !
I just got mine and it's awesome.

SoloFleshFAN
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SoloFleshFAN »

jaclaab wrote:anyone try it with the warm water?
I use mine ONLY with warm water. the temp I use is between warm and hot.

soloflesh guy

Post by soloflesh guy »

the soloflesh v2 is out and its freakin awesome!!! i just got mine the other day and i cant believe how much more realistic it feels than the first one!!!! shipping was fast and customer service was great!!!

Valrok

Post by Valrok »

Hi everyone,

I am considering buying a Soloflesh but i dont want to get it send to my private adress. I live together with a few people that doesnt necessarily need to know that i am buying a Soloflesh. I know that it´s send in a plain white box but my housemates ask me what i ordered when they see the package.

Has anyone already tried to order one to PO Box. Is possible

Greetings Valrok

SoloFleshFAN
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SoloFleshFAN »

I have never tried using a PO box, but you can def contact their cx service and ask. Their cx service is terrific.

kanshou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kanshou »

It's really good, if only a real doll torso could somehow merge with this. A suggestion would be to get a tube of Sil-Poxy because at the neck micro tears develop. The velcro strap creates a friction point, so, no surprise. Otherwise worth the money. So far it's been inflated for 4h 25m and produced 16 orgasms. I keep it filled for two goes at a time because this is the desert. :)

mrbdawg

solo flesh with panties

Post by mrbdawg »

Sup bros i just bought two more soloflesh toys a ebony and reg ghey now have a new feature inside the vagina they molded it from real girls so the walls have a slight texture awsome. Well i am a bit of a panty pervert i like looking at panties and well i got a few from tmart.com and ebay for around a dollar or if u have the courage go to store and buy but itl be weird checking out at register with thong and g etring but i did it put panties on solo flesh probly not a good idea but it looks amazing ill post some pics i am currently working on a doll i bought a manaquin female head and also a latin blowjob masturbator it has mouths and nose and chin i cut hole out mouth and made it match looks likee her mouth i have a old soloflesh toy that im trying to figure out how to att he to torso ill posts pics any ideas let me know

invisio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by invisio »

siliconelover wrote:When !

The new Soloflesh is now available.

It is a bit larger than the original and now features a slightly textured inside to mimic a woman's real anatomy.

More later ...
How much bigger?
Did it be filled with the same qty of water than the V1?
Is there somewhere a comparative photography between v1 and v2?
I want to know because I feel a bit uncomfortable with the "teeny size" of this toy I have for more than a year...
(I would prefere a "too big" bbw size than this)

thanks!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

invisio wrote: How much bigger?
Did it be filled with the same qty of water than the V1?
Is there somewhere a comparative photography between v1 and v2?
I want to know because I feel a bit uncomfortable with the "teeny size" of this toy I have for more than a year...
(I would prefere a "too big" bbw size than this)
thanks!
The New version is just a bit larger. Nothing drastically different but I would say that this New version is Better !

I will see is I can grab the time from somewhere to take a few photographs and post here.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

peterpiper3
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by peterpiper3 »

Any photographs yet?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I haven't peterpiper ... I will.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

PandyFackler

Post by PandyFackler »

Hi There - just joined the forum a few minutes ago. I found this site after I heard about the Soloflesh and typed it into google to find some reviews and what not. Ordered one and it arrived today; tried it out earlier and it was absolutely incredible! After reading through all pages of this thread, here are my experiences:

-Tried ordering it 3 times with my credit card and I kept getting errors on their website. Tried with PayPal linked to the same account and it went through no problem.
-Got an immediate email confirmation.
-It shipped 2 days later and it arrived 5 days after I initially placed the order (with standard shipping).
-It's a pain in the ass to fill.
-It holds a lot of of water, which means it keeps a lot of warm water warm for a long time.
-It is extremely difficult to move around when filled. I put it on top of a wooden stool with a towel underneath it.
-It is way better than my Fleshlight Destroya. I mean way, way better.
-Apparently I have the "version 2". I don't know what the first was like but this thing has the most incredible, yet subtle, texture on the inside.
-It has an awesome suction, but doesn't actually feel like a suction. In other words, it just kind of feels like you've removed all the air but not created a vacuum. I never liked the feeling of the Fleshlight with the end cap screwed all the way down, and I could never find a comfortable spot; it was either too much suction or too loose. The Soloflesh is perfect.
-It feels better than the real thing. Yup.

P.F.

Steve1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Steve1994 »

Got a v2 a just after thanksgiving....got it home and it is amazing....pain in the ass to fill, but worth the trouble :-)

saladtosser

Post by saladtosser »

Stumbled across this forum last week while doing some research on the Soloflesh. After reading a lot of positive reviews from users here, I decided to order one yesterday. I will report my results once I receive and use it. :)

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

^ did you ever get it?

INFORMATIONS