sexyrealsexdolls.com

Vulva - Vaginal Scent (Review)

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
rb2
Former Member

Vulva - Vaginal Scent (Review)

Post by rb2 »

Vulva - Vaginal Scent (Original)

Ordered - Feb 18th
PostMarked - Feb 21st
Arrives in mailbox (Michigan) - Feb 28th

Cost - 34.48 (EUR) $47.08 plus $1.41 Foreign transaction fee

Arrives Registered Mail - So you must sign for it.

A small vial with a roll on applicator containing 3cc of product.
slightly yellowish in color
slightly cloudy
Shake well

Contains: Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Norwegian Kelp, Parabens (preservatives)

Well, the first time I used this and took a whiff, I thought, "Yep, definitely smells like girl"
smells like washed, undouched pussy. A little hint of sweat, urine, musk. Actually, quite pleasing when you apply some to your doll. You can use it on her crotch, and if ya wanna get really worked up, also put some on her cleavage and neck. Also, heed the warning about overuse. The more you use, you increase the risk of you smelling like pussy, and inside your house, it will smell like a girls locker room. Wash up before you head out to the grocery store.

My rating - :thumbs_up:

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Vulva - Vaginal Scent (Review)

Post by IanEvans »

That's quite good to hear. I've used the previous version, but I'd say it smells like a vulva in sense that candy tastes like fruit. I keep meaning to try the new formula, but never think about it when I'm on the computer...hmm, maybe as soon as I post this, I'll open another tab and head on over to their site. :mrgreen:

Though as far as it making my apartment smell like a women's locker room, is that a bad thing? :wink: (Yes, I admit, I'm a freak...and proud of it.)

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

NotMyName, I'm a freak too!LOL. You will have to post your review as well. I'm considering buying some for my dolls. I am curious though if the formula is safe for the silicone. I don't see what it could hurt but I want to make sure first. I think this would be a great idea for one of the doll manufacturers to include with a doll. Imagine the business it could bring to the Vulva company AND how much more realistic it could make the doll when she arrives!

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Actually, I emailed them to ask exactly that. I've used the original Vulva Original (um... :roll: ) on my Teddy Babes with no ill effects, but I plan to get a Presley in the not-too-distant future. And while I get the impression that very little affects cured silicone on a chemical level, it could still stain, or gradually cause imperfections to develop with continued use, so better safe than sorry. Perhaps when (and if) they reply, I'll post a sticky thread about it somewhere. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, I'll certainly let you know what I think when the new bottle arrives. I'm just glad that smell is connected to a deeper part of the brain than the other senses, so hopefully that means my review won't be skewed by the fact that I've not sampled the essence of the real thing since Clinton was president... :oops: :whistle:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

vaginal scent on cleavage and neck :roll:

:P I guess that must be male logic

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Vanessa wrote:vaginal scent on cleavage and neck :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is another part of my dolls' bodies where I also put a dab or two...'cause I suppose offering that scent in a bottle would be too much of a niche market to be worth their while... :whistle:

Album pics deleted by NMN

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

I just heard back from Vivaeros, maker of Vulva Original:
team vivaeros wrote:VULVA Original is invented for only applying on your hand. As we haven´t made any other tests, we don´t recommend to use it in a different way.
Of course, that doesn't mean you can't use it on a doll. Anyone with more knowledge of the chemical properties of silicone wanna chime in? :roll:

Hmm...maybe when my Presley arrives I'll test a tiny bit on the very top of the neck (i.e. where it won't be visible when her head's attached)...of course, going back to Vanessas point, it may be odd to have that scent coming from the wrong end for a time. 8O So, many months from now when I finally have my Presley and this thread is long-forgotten, I'll be sure to let you know. :wink:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

NotMyName wrote:Actually, I emailed them to ask exactly that. I've used the original Vulva Original (um... :roll: ) on my Teddy Babes with no ill effects, but I plan to get a Presley in the not-too-distant future. And while I get the impression that very little affects cured silicone on a chemical level, it could still stain, or gradually cause imperfections to develop with continued use, so better safe than sorry. Perhaps when (and if) they reply, I'll post a sticky thread about it somewhere. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, I'll certainly let you know what I think when the new bottle arrives. I'm just glad that smell is connected to a deeper part of the brain than the other senses, so hopefully that means my review won't be skewed by the fact that I've not sampled the essence of the real thing since Clinton was president... :oops: :whistle:
Don't feel too bad, Name, I lost my sense of smell in an accident five years before I even had a chance to "sample the essence". Now I cannot smell anything unless it's obnoxiously strong (think: Menthol, camphor, acetone...). So the last time I smelled the real thing was 1957!Image And to tell you the truth, at the time I really was not that interested in what it smelled like.

Funny they didn't think to add any pheromones to it.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Hey guys, Ive been using the aroma on my doll on occasion for well over a year now. The makers are right in the fact that the scent works much better when applied to your hand. but it will work on silicone, and I have'nt had any problems...but I have to admit I made up a special insert out of silicone to slip into Sandy's vag. I apply the sent to that and slip it into her vag. works like a charm. and the scent has not dammaged the insert.

for those intreested, I made the insert by mixing up a small batch of 2 part silicone, pour it into a teaspoon and let it cure. it makes a nice simple oval peice that can be folded in half and inserted into your doll's vag.
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

This has me intrigued. I must say, I love the smell of a clean vagina. So, using this on my dolls would probably be a wonderful addition to our play. Does anyone know if it would work well enough on vinyl or latex?

NMN:
Don't feel bad. I think my last time was close to yours. I can't remember if Clinton was president or if it was Bush, Jr.'s first term. I'd say I'd go out and find an easy girl to remedy that, but there would be zero meaning in that encounter. So, until the right girl comes along, I'm more than happy to wait another presidential term or three, and having my dolls' vaginas smell like the real thing would make that just a bit easier and more pleasurable. Hmm...I may never need to buy Febreze again.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Irish-cream
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Irish-cream »

Great info, I've been thinking for years that this sort of potion had to be do-able! :D

I'll be honest here and tell ya that, I've used my wifes day old pantyliner as an incentive. . . sure get me all fired up!! :wink:

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

Thanks, IC for reviving this thread, as I'd forgotten all about it. :oops:

My purchase actually arrived a few weeks ago. First I must say that the scent is indeed far more realistic (if memory serves :whistle: ), though I wouldn't quite call it authentic. But unlike the previous version, which was simply pleasant (like a sweet musk), I find that the newer scent is actually quite erotic. 8) It's also much stronger, and as I've now discovered, much longer-lasting as well. I'd apply some of the old stuff to their pubes, but I'd still have to be rather close to smell it, and it'd fade quickly and be gone in a matter of days. But now I notice it even when I'm just cuddling them*, and while it has faded somewhat, nearly a month after the initial application it's still there. 8O :mrgreen: Not only that, but their panties capture some of it, so that adds a whole new dimension to the fantasy. :twisted:

Granted, this is on acrylic (Caley's) and polyester (Ana's and Beverly's) fur, so perhaps this helps to both hold the scent and diffuse it into the air, and thus it might not work as well on flat, smooth, and non-porous silicone. Of course, those of you who know me won't be the least bit surprised that I intend to put a merkin on my Presley...or Ruby; yes, I'm back to not being sure which version I want. :roll:

*more so with Caley (she's the only one who's furry up top :wink: ).

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

That sounds like a great idea CJD. I'm considering doing that for my dolls. Is it difficult to get the oval shaped piece back out of the dolls vagina? I would hate for it to get stuck! 8O I ordered some online from ebay so I'm waiting for it to arrive. Does anyone know if any retailers in the US carry Vulva? Everywhere I find is outside of the US....takes forever to get here with customs...I'm impatient if you can tell! :whistle:

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Vanessa wrote:vaginal scent on cleavage and neck :roll:

Vanessa, you did not read my little piece about 'Seduction' in CoverDoll then. It is really a female thing. Men just want to be seduced.
http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1077

muz and the dolltime girls
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Hey Jediguy. The insert is not difficult at all to use. It isn't pushed in very deep.
Just to give a bit more detail on it. I rubed a very thin layer of dish soap in a teaspoon and let it dry, this will act as a mold relase agent and wont affect the curing of the silicone. mix up a batch of 2 part, just enough to fill the teaspoon, maybe a bit less. add a bit of colour if you want so it will closely match the inner labia colour. once cured fold but not crease it in half lenghtwise and test fit. you will proably need to trim it a bit to fit. I had to cut out a small pie shaped peice at the bottom, and overlap the edges and glue. you now have a small "cup" or concave insert, add a bit of the aroma inside and slip it in:) Later I added a bit more to the insert by adding a urethra detail. Here is a pic showing it in place.

http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/alb ... 0labia.JPG
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

INFORMATIONS