sexyrealsexdolls.com

Storage accesory for new doll, need Help!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
lauhero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Storage accesory for new doll, need Help!

Post by lauhero »

Hi,

i am a newbie in this forum n apologise in advance if i posted this thread in wrong topic but seriously couldnt find the right one.

My new doll arrived from China a week ago but i need some form of furniture to secretly hide it from others living with me. Having a real predicament despite being all excited with having finally gotten my first ever doll but now placed her in a storage facility which i rented out for a month. Though i got enough cupboard space, wow how to hide if from my wife as we share the same room n looks too suspicious if i get a new cupboard n put locks on it! :(

Any member can advise how to help? I even googled for cupboard n furniture with secret
compartment but my 156cm silicone sweetness is simply too big! I thought i read somewhere
that sone vendors do sell secret sofa box compartments which can store dolls without too much suspiscion. Any body came across such items before n can help advise this desperate idiotic man, plz?? :(
Meanwhile, my dream doll is being entirely neglected n feeling lonely n unloved in a heartless
storage facility, still inside the poor excuse of a carton container that the supplier sent me. Alas,
it is not any of the reputable doll suppliers , i just ordered from Alibaba , from a website called
" Shenzhen- kungdao 888" but my first inspection of the doll looks actually quite good despite the lowly usd 1860 price tag inclusive of shipping! Tks in advance, as am in dire need of help n advice!

cheers :roll:
dolls are a man's best friend

Jayxxxxx
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Storage accesory for new doll, need Help!

Post by Jayxxxxx »

I'm also looking for storage ideas? Is there a thread with pictures with members storage solutions? Specifically secret storage? :D

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You've got yourself a predicament there lauhero! If you haven't told your wife it's going to be tough for you and a doll that size! Can you not share her with your wife like some members do? If you haven't got a spare room where you can put a blanket box or something in I'm not sure what you can do!
For jayxxxxx, it could be a bit easier as you can perhaps raise the bed on leg extensions or something and use a car mechanics trolley to slide her box underneath........but a wife in the same room? Man you've got a problem there! Good luck mate!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

Don't worry, I'm in a similar situation (girlfriend with 24hr access to apartment) but once my doll arrives I've got a few ideas I'm going to try. Luckily we still live seperately, so it's less of a challenge for me, but I think our solution will be the same.

One thing I've got going for me is I've picked up a few hobbies recently that take up plenty of space, one being a drum set. I'm keeping all of my boxes for anything expensive (TV, playstation, drumset, etc.) because I'm moving within a year, and all of those boxes take up plenty of room, even when they are collapsed and resting in a closet.

I haven't received my new doll yet, but my plan is to store her in her original container (I will reinforce if necessary) and stash it within the massive stack of collapsed boxes in an out of the way room that she rarely, if ever goes in at my apartment.

An added bonus in my situation is that I am a gun enthusiast, which means I own gun safes, and they look completely normal in my house. I never have to explain what's in them, they are socially acceptable (where I'm from) and I never have to open them from anybody. I don't have one large enough yet to hold a full sized doll, but I will remedy that once I find the perfect one. The challenge is storing the doll inside without damage due to long term storage. Most gun safes stand up like a normal doorway, and are rather narrow in width. If it's deep enough she may be able to sit for about a week without any real damage (I'm assuming) but you would need to get her out at least once a week and play with her (that's what you bought her for, right! :mrgreen: )

I've got a cheap stand up safe that costs about 200 dollars new, it might just be a perfect fit for my new WM140CM sitting on a stool inside. I'll estimate playing with her about 3 times a week, as I said.... Thats what I bought her for!!!

But I'll let you all know if that works out and pass along the info. Here's a generic picture of a similar safe to mine, it isn't fireproof or anything like that so it's quite inexpensive. You can probably find one like this for $200 or less at an outdoor shop, just get a cheap sheet metal one. All you need to do is throw people off of what may be inside and deter prying eyes. Only they will be the one's acting odd if you find them trying to pick the lock on your gun safe!

More to follow, but please anyone else with ideas we'd love to hear.
Attachments
gcb18c.jpg
gcb18c.jpg (18.29 KiB) Viewed 7551 times

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

What ever works for you and keeps them safe and comfy!
Attachments
DSCN2146.JPG
DSCN2146.JPG (2.15 MiB) Viewed 7547 times
DSCN2145.JPG
DSCN2145.JPG (2.15 MiB) Viewed 7547 times
L✰neR✯nger

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

:thumbs_up: :glou:

GREAT Contribution Lone Ranger! Thats the kind of mentoring that keeps people coming back here. Your method is MUCH cheaper and better for long term storage, likely what I will do. The gun safe may be better for a married guy who needs to keep prying eyes out, even when he's away.

Lone Ranger, how long would you say you can keep your girls stashed like that? a week? a month? a year? They look extremely comfortable, moreso than even the factory shipping. I can't imagine them developing creases as you've placed them as long as the white sheets didn't have wrinkles or anything. Where did you find that size of container? Wal Mart? Sams Club?

Thanks again, great info here!
:glou:

doll-power
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll-power »

I'm considering one of these, since I have a 165cm doll. They're expensive but it's the only case with wheels that I could find so far that could fit a larger doll. You can get a foam liner for extra $$ but I was thinking of using the foam that came with the original box. It also comes with the option of a lock.

http://www.roadcasesusa.com/extra-long- ... -w-wheels/
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-04-16-08-18-1.png
Screenshot_2016-10-04-16-08-18-1.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 7534 times

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Schnarf wrote::thumbs_up: :glou:

GREAT Contribution Lone Ranger! Thats the kind of mentoring that keeps people coming back here. Your method is MUCH cheaper and better for long term storage, likely what I will do. The gun safe may be better for a married guy who needs to keep prying eyes out, even when he's away.

Lone Ranger, how long would you say you can keep your girls stashed like that? a week? a month? a year? They look extremely comfortable, moreso than even the factory shipping. I can't imagine them developing creases as you've placed them as long as the white sheets didn't have wrinkles or anything. Where did you find that size of container? Wal Mart? Sams Club?

They are resting on 6 inches of premium memory foam (4 of it jell infused) and all beding is washed 100% white cotton. They have gone over a month before coming out and no problems noticed. The dolls are silicone. I also have 2 TPE Dolls and they also have simmiliar arrangements with great results.
Attachments
DSCN1250.JPG
DSCN1250.JPG (2 MiB) Viewed 7527 times
L✰neR✯nger

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i made my own out of wood i had lying around it cost me about 30 bucks and i can lock it if need be
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

I myself am having trouble with finding a good storage solution. I've ordered my 140cm WM doll which has not arrived yet, and am looking for something more elegant of a storage: An ottoman with a store space underneath.
For the life of me I cannot find an Ottoman which would have a storage space that is >140cm (55") long. I want to store her with her head on. Below are a few examples of pieces that come close, but are a bit short. Also, I don't know how the other 2 dimensions would fit the doll (shoulder width and vertical height while she's laying down).

By the way, I'm searching for these alternative solutions because I do not want to pay $600+ USD from the doll maker's sites on their doll storage ottomans. I am in Canada and these 2 close-to-what-I-need ottomans are ~$150-270CDN (~$120-210USD).

1. IKEA STOCKSUND (the Beige picture)
www (DOT) ikea (DOT) com/ca/en/catalog/products/S59033621/
Width: 144 cm
Depth: 49 cm
Height: 47 cm
$269CDN
I am fairly confident these are the OUTSIDE dimensions, so the inner compartment dimensions will be even smaller.

2. Amazon - Best Selling Mission Tufted Fabric Storage Ottoman Bench (the Grey one with the towel)
www (DOT) amazon (DOT) ca/Selling-Mission-Tufted-Storage-Ottoman/dp/B00GRX3YC0/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&qid=1511233791&sr=8-35
Product Dimensions: 129.5 x 48.3 x 40.6 cm
$241.57CDN
Again, these must be the outside dimensions.

3. Amazon - Simpli Home AXCF18-GL Avalon Large Rectangular Storage Ottoman Bench, Slate Grey (the Grey one without the towel)
www (DOT) amazon (DOT) ca/Simpli-Home-AXCF18-GL-Rectangular-Storage/dp/B00V82GMX8/ref=pd_sbs_196_4?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=PQP59Q5GPKD15SBWV1GK&th=1
Product Dimensions: 46 x 121.9 x 40.9 cm
$156.79CDN
Outside dimz.

Anyways, if anyone here has any idea as to how to get a decently-priced storage ottoman that is >140cm (55") long to store a 140cm doll with the head on, I am all ears.
My only other solution would be a 50gallon tupperware container like some of the others here, a standing storage cabinet, or a sliding drawer I can slide under my bed (which I would have to list with risers by the way).

AssholeJerk74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssholeJerk74 »

fake wall, tear hole in wall and hide with hidden door

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

LoneRanger wrote:
Schnarf wrote::thumbs_up: :glou:

They are resting on 6 inches of premium memory foam (4 of it jell infused) and all beding is washed 100% white cotton. They have gone over a month before coming out and no problems noticed. The dolls are silicone. I also have 2 TPE Dolls and they also have simmiliar arrangements with great results.

These don't look big enough to store a 160 cm doll. Or are they? And if so, where can I get them? Coming up dry on Amazon...
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

@lauhero
if you have a wife and think you are going to keep a life size doll a secret from her in your home it's not going to work out. She is going to find it or wonder why you have a large locked cabinet in the house.

ovid

Post by ovid »

Grimmiekins wrote:@lauhero
if you have a wife and think you are going to keep a life size doll a secret from her in your home it's not going to work out. She is going to find it or wonder why you have a large locked cabinet in the house.
Depends on you and the wife. I both own a weapon safe and built myself a lockable wooden trunk. She *never* wants to look into the safe (fearsome weaponry) and she hadn't shown any interest to know what is really inside that 180x60x30 40kgs heavy box with so much junk piled upon it in the cellar. She thinks it's the usual men's stuff like chainsaws, axes and other sharp tools. Why should she think I am hiding a fake woman in there. That's simply out of their range of thoughts.

Still, it is risky with that trunk as it can be hacked and chopped and openend by brute force and if a girl wants to open it cause she got suspicious then she will get it open. Not so with the safe (and breaking a safe can be considered a crime!). This is...save.

INFORMATIONS