sexyrealsexdolls.com

Why is the opening in most toys areally small and impossible

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
kharmichead

Re: Why is the opening in most toys areally small and imposs

Post by kharmichead »

Sorry to hear that, why I haven't cut on any of mine but I want to. Hopefully the folks here will answer your question on how to fix it. Do a search on here, your product material will be the deciding factor on what you use to fix it, some require glue/epoxies and some heat to 'melt' the pieces together. Make sure you know 100 percent what the toy is made of as these techniques are specific to material. Keep us posted and more good luck! lol

bonbon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bonbon »

Id like a toy that was adjustable so you could alter the canal diameter.

BTW do the Tomax lilith etc stretch better than the Meiki ?

mineraldenial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mineraldenial »

I don't think they are too small or impossible to handle. The only trouble from my perspective is when I can't get a full on stiffy at play time and the tightness just keeps forcing me out. With a real lady, there are some allowance in teetering between rock hardness and 75% stiff.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Use a hole saw in a high speed drill. 3/4" should be about right ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Would have to be very high speed drill and very sharp bit and I still wouldn't try it on your favorite toy first. It's going to twist the insert and rip chunks out of it instead of cutting clean hole. Same thing when you drill foam, there's is too much give in the material to cut clean. Not saying it can't be done, just be cautious of that fact so you don't ruin a toy.

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Why is the opening really small and immpossible? maybe because they originally were made by asians , for asians? i personally like them tight. :whistle:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Asian girls do have good pussy, but when they get mad at you, OMG!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

james1969 wrote:Why is the opening really small and immpossible? maybe because they originally were made by asians , for asians? i personally like them tight. :whistle:
Seriously! Who wants a loose and sloppy western vagina, when you can have a tight fit that forms a vacuum inside, and pulls you back in, denying you escape from your fate? This is what I love about the insert for my May/Issy. It does this very thing, and it's like a trip to heaven every time.
Begog wrote:Asian girls do have good pussy, but when they get mad at you, OMG!
Isn't there a saying about how Japanese women carry their hearts in one hand, and a dagger in the other?
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Ouch! Too tight! That is seldom heard, right?

Maybe manufactures are expecting things to s-t-r-e-t-c-h?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I had a Chinese rubber raft, er, air doll. I could barely get inside, and I'm not big. If I inflated her all the way, there was so much air pressure that if I laid on it my dick would be forced out! Talk about frustrating! Her A-hole was even smaller! That whole ordeal was an exercise in frustration.

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

It's getting annoying how the hole in every sleeve that I buy (except for one) is too small, and then some sleeves are also made out of really hard rubber too which I hate. I've wasted quite a lot of money.

Just wish I could find one that was big enough and soft.
My Valentina Girl: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=142813
My makeup enhanced Busty Aichan: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=144593

Silicone Lover

Post by Silicone Lover »

Now that I have started buying the better quality more expensive toys, I've found that the holes are almost always big enough.

You get what you pay for I guess.
My Valentina Girl: viewtopic.php?f=586&t=142813
My makeup enhanced Busty Aichan: viewtopic.php?f=101&t=144593

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

I've purchased a wide variety of toys and dolls over the years. The sleeves sure vary a lot on how tight they are. Most definitely the FleshLight toys are the easiest to penetrate.

As I've gotten older, there are toys that I can only penetrate after popping some Viagara, which makes all kinds of sex better I find. 1/2 of a tablet does the trick for me, saving money. However, even when rock hard, I prefer the Fleshlight level of tightness versus some of the super squeezy toys. Fleshlight also has great durability. I've only now had one start to fail. I think that one is well over 5 years old and was used as an insert through a hard mannequin body. So, as titillating as some of the Japanese type inserts looked in catalogs, none of them has matched up for me thus far.

On adapting sleeves, cutting off length or trimming material off of the sides works. Slicing to make a sleeve larger seems problematic. In engineering you learn how a cut or tear allows even small forces to be amplified toward extending the tear.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

deadpringle wrote:
james1969 wrote:Why is the opening really small and immpossible? maybe because they originally were made by asians , for asians? i personally like them tight. :whistle:
Seriously! Who wants a loose and sloppy western vagina, when you can have a tight fit that forms a vacuum inside, and pulls you back in, denying you escape from your fate? This is what I love about the insert for my May/Issy. It does this very thing, and it's like a trip to heaven every time.
Begog wrote:Asian girls do have good pussy, but when they get mad at you, OMG!
Isn't there a saying about how Japanese women carry their hearts in one hand, and a dagger in the other?
Loose and sloppy Western vagina?!? I live in the U.S. and thankfully I haven't encountered one of those yet! Please tell those women to Google Kegel Exercises! :haha4: :rofl: :haha2:

INFORMATIONS