sexyrealsexdolls.com

Review of the Autoblow2

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Manga_maniac
Active Poster
Active Poster

Review of the Autoblow2

Post by Manga_maniac »

So I came home to find my new Autoblow2 sitting on my door step this afternoon! YAY! Been waiting for Months for this thing to arrive now finally can give it a go!. I was drawn in by an ad on likecool.com and then the inventors videos were funny and there being a lack of really good male toys figured what the hell.. so bought one.. now after waiting for months and months I have to say I'm pretty disappointed .. the youtube review is pretty spot on on most of the down sides (http://youtu.be/Cn9KIX3sxaM) .. it's LOUD as hell. the beads clacking against the case could wake the neighbors, it really doesn't have much in the way of sensation at all and has to be cranked all the way up to even get the beads to run on this thing.. and it's MASSIVE.. like sitting there with a small waste paper basket on your penis.. after sitting there for a half hour REALLY REALLY wanting this to work, I resorted to AutoHand 1.0 .. I do hope Brian keeps up improving and R&D.. obviously he has some great salesmanship if he raised over a quarter million $$s for his fundraiser.. hell I fell for it and I'm VERY skeptical .. I would rate pretty low though like 2 or 3 out of 10 .. so keep an eye out for a ever so slightly used and NEVER came in Autoblow2 for sale on ebay soon!
"The previous owners of this doll would probably have some spine-chilling stories to tell. ...You know, if they hadn’t disappeared without a trace....."

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Review of the Autoblow2

Post by siliconelover »

Nice review.

Really got me laughing with that last sentence ... Thanx, I needed that.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS