sexyrealsexdolls.com

Realistic Head Form

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
reid1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Realistic Head Form

Post by reid1 »

Hi, I'm interested in finding out if there are any realistic head forms available or that will be available soon. Prefer a detailed head form with eyes and under $400 (this is just an estimate). So far, I've seen a head developed by Novellco and Pipedream FMS PDX head. They don't look realistic at all and leave much to be desired. I was surprised to not find any other head forms sold individually in the market. If there aren't, I feel this area needs MAJOR improvement. Would be great to find a manufacturer that specializes in developing a variety of head forms/faces with oral capability. A realistic/detailed face adds so much more dimension and is something you can be proud to display. Let me know what you guys think about this topic and post any findings/results here to share with everyone else. Thank you all.

locombo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Realistic Head Form

Post by locombo »

I don't know if you'll read this, since 5 months have passed since you posted your question.

If the novelleco heads are really not up to your standards, then the only options will cost more than $400 (at least brand new). Personally, I have been very impressed with novelleco's work. For the price, they're ridiculous masterpieces. My only complaint about novelleco's heads is that they're rarely available. I would buy 5 of them

The most beautiful functional oral head I've seen was made by Patrick at Private Island Beauties. I don't think that the particular model I had is still available for sale, but there are others available from him that are just as impressive. The price is over $400, though.

Both the PIB and novelleco heads are also *very* functional. They use two-tone silicone in the mouth to get realistic softness and reasonable durability. The ruby13 oral head, while nice, is not in the same league, in my opinion.

I've never owned a BoyToy head, which also seems like it has unique advantages. Specifically, the oral insert would ultimately increase its life span. As you can see from my list of reviews, I've outlived quite a few of them!

INFORMATIONS