It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:32 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: My Collection - Reviews and Tips
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:39 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Larvae Wall Kazunoko
Attachment:
larvae wall kazunoko 1.jpg
larvae wall kazunoko 1.jpg [ 2.42 MiB | Viewed 209 times ]

Attachment:
larvae wall kazunoko 2.jpg
larvae wall kazunoko 2.jpg [ 2.8 MiB | Viewed 209 times ]

Attachment:
larvae wall kazunoko 3.png
larvae wall kazunoko 3.png [ 385.6 KiB | Viewed 209 times ]

I truly am drawn to toys that are based on some anime design, this one of course being no different. Upon first glance, this seemed like a solid toy with quite a unique interior design. But it does sadden me to actually give a low review for this toy. I believe this toy is too soft. At some point, I shall be curious to try a hard version of some toys, but never came across one being so soft. It almost negates the bumpy worm-like design of the tunnel really. Barely any stimulation. Not one I would throw away though. I would indeed keep this one as a backup per chance any of my other toys tore open. Unfortunately though, it does feel like a cheap toy, even for the amazing box art design. I suppose it's always a hit or miss with these beauties, this one falling short.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:42 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello everyone, I wish to apologize if my review posts are taking longer than previous ones. Gotta love having an adult life. If I do decide that I am done with reviewing these amazing products, I will definitely say so in a final post, but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

There will be plenty more reviews to follow, so stay tuned!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:12 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

your posts are very useful and well written. thanks for sharing your knowledge :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:00 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

foxer1 wrote:
your posts are very useful and well written. thanks for sharing your knowledge :D

You are indeed quite welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:22 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

PoolShark84 wrote:
foxer1 wrote:

You are indeed quite welcome!

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:25 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Fleshlight Showdown!
Attachment:
FL Original.jpg
FL Original.jpg [ 25.19 KiB | Viewed 101 times ]

VS
Attachment:
FL Super Tight.jpg
FL Super Tight.jpg [ 26.38 KiB | Viewed 101 times ]

Since it has been awhile on giving a review, I decided to make today's rather special...a two in one!

Both fleshlights come in their own black plastic cases with the orifices being of a vagina. From Fleshlight's main site, you can change out the orifice to your preference (vagina, butthole, mouth, ass cheeks), even the color of the case the sleeves come in. An unusual perk to having the same color cases and orifices is you can shuffle the cases around, picking one, and play a guessing game to which fleshlight you picked...oh come on, now that does sound like an interesting game if you have a large collection!

But back to the topic at hand...the big perk I have to give to Fleshlight's products is how strong and durable the silicone TPR sleeve is. Holding one outside of it's case gives a feel that it will last for quite some time under proper care. They can still tear if you're too rough, but that is a rare case...unless you try to go with no lube...ouch. These two products are very much similar as both tunnels are just a straight line canal with no sensational textures. So why bother with either one or both? It's simple: no textures inside can negate sensation, but make cleaning up a hell of a lot easier. The biggest difference between the two is the diameter of the canals...and this is where the true showdown begins.

The Original has a diameter of one inch straight down, while the Super Tight is suppose to have the diameter of only 1/2 of an inch. I say "suppose" to as the one I received was not true. It is tighter than the Original, no doubt, but I measured it off as 5/8 to 3/4 of an inch about. Note, OG for Original, with ST for Super Tight.
Attachment:
FL Original2.png
FL Original2.png [ 1.54 MiB | Viewed 101 times ]

Attachment:
FL Super Tight2.png
FL Super Tight2.png [ 1.84 MiB | Viewed 101 times ]

The part that did bother me more is when I contacted Fleshlight, showing the two products down their canals with the toys pointed upside down. According to Fleshlight, they both looked fine, denying my claim that the Super Tight was defective, and closing the case I opened with them. Obviously, I know I could not return Super Tight, but with how dismissive Fleshlight was about my claim...I was shocked to say the least. My simple thing is if it's suppose to be half the diameter, you should be able to look and feel the difference. NOW, I do wish to say this for the record...this is in NO way bashing Fleshlight at all. I still very much enjoy their products, and still plan on purchasing even more from them. I know every product will not be perfect, but I was just caught off guard from the dismissal.

So in conclusion, would I recommend either one? Yes, most definitely! Would I recommend getting both? Honestly, no. Having one or the other would work out just fine. So why did I get both? Well, I wanted to take one for the team and give another honest review, testing out their titles...Original is exactly that, original. Super tight is indeed tighter, but I would not call it "super."

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:23 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

^ I had one of the early Fleshlights, and it looked like your standard model above. Great idea and execution. My only complaint was that the interior was smooth and didn't retain lube. I'd been debating about getting another one with a textured sleeve, but keep finding myself drawn toward something like the Tenga Flip instead, which is a lot easier to clean and dry.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:58 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Nice review I own 9 fleshlighs and 4 other male masturbaters and enjoy everyone of them.

Sorry to correct you but fleshlights aren't made out of silicone their TPR.

WM 156 C cup (natural, standing feet and insert) w/ #58 (named CeCe) & Lori (Dahlia) heads via Booty Call Dolls

DS 145+ (in tan, standing feet and tight joints) w/ April head via Booty Call Dolls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:19 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

jayo215 wrote:
^ I had one of the early Fleshlights, and it looked like your standard model above. Great idea and execution. My only complaint was that the interior was smooth and didn't retain lube. I'd been debating about getting another one with a textured sleeve, but keep finding myself drawn toward something like the Tenga Flip instead, which is a lot easier to clean and dry.

The Tenga Flip is definitely on my wish list for the future as well. Most Tenga products seem to be a "one and done" type of use, where as the Flip can be reused for maybe up to 50 times about, possibly more with excellent care. If you choose to give Fleshlight another go, I would recommend something like Vortex due to how wavy it is texture-wise (hint hint future review).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:32 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:
Nice review I own 9 fleshlighs and 4 other male masturbaters and enjoy everyone of them.

Sorry to correct you but fleshlights aren't made out of silicone their TPR.

Whoops! My apologies for that slip. To me, the fleshlight sleeves have a silicone-like feel to them, but I agree that they are not made out of silicone. The post above has been edited, and definitely thank you for that catch!

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2