sexyrealsexdolls.com

IMO, best wig brush ever!!

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: IMO, best wig brush ever!!

Post by AlexKnight »

I always brush Kayla's wig while she's wearing it, so I don't think it's a problem if you've glued it to her head.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: Thanks Alex; Kelly's hair is pretty tangled. Will this brush work magic and make her hair soft and "manageable"? Hair is synthetic and not yerribly messed up. I can brush now somewhat but not to my satisfaction. Cheers. Twolf and Kelly

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

It's a good brush, that's for sure, and other members have recovered a badly tangled wig with it, but each wig is different, so you'll just have to give it a good try.

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Got mine a few days ago :wink: Sure the best results i got with a brush :thumbs_up: but seems to be fragile, not sure the plastic pins will last. Thanks for the tip :)

Jihan & Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

guitarpussy

Post by guitarpussy »

Thanks Alex,

I just ordered one through Amazon. They say it will be delivered tomorrow. From UK to east coast US in one day, I wonder. But not a big deal, only surprising.

Thanks again for the tip,

GP

EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EroSennin23 »

So mine finally arrived. And i can only say... +1 :thumbs_up:
It really works very well. A special thank you from my dolls <3

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Got mine few days and it is for sure better then all my other brushes.

mission

Post by mission »

Perhaps we ought to tell Tangle Teezer to look at The Doll Forum if they want some unsolicited endorsements! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

mission wrote:Perhaps we ought to tell Tangle Teezer to look at The Doll Forum if they want some unsolicited endorsements! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
They might like seeing another group enjoying their brush, but we'll never beat the number of 5 star reviews on Amazon UK, over 600 buyers have given it 5 stars.

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

Looks like it doesn't hurt if I try one myself, since I was already worried about how I'm gonna take care of my doll's wig. Flandre hasn't arrived just yet, but I might as well come prepared :)

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: Greetings; I received my brush last week. WOW!!! It goes thru Kelly's hair like a warm knife thru butter. Her hair comes out full and soft. I love it and she loves it too. Bedtime is even more satisfying now. Cheers. Twolf and Kerlly

melchior1985

Post by melchior1985 »

Use a quality one hundred per cent wig brush. if its just a few mild tangles, a wide toothed comb would also work.Thank you for your info nice brush ever.

kasper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kasper »

After a crappy wig brush and another normal hair one, I am very impressed with this brush :D

Even the sound while you're brushing is wooww. Then you understand it is unique.

Thanks again AK. Very useful thread! :thumbs_up:

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

To add to all of the praise for this brush, I'll throw mine in as well. This brush is great! After using a 5-6 dollar "Nicholas Cage movie" I now understand what everyone means when they say it moves through hair like butter.

Cyber Ted

Post by Cyber Ted »

Elle wrote:Got mine a few days ago :wink: Sure the best results i got with a brush :thumbs_up: but seems to be fragile, not sure the plastic pins will last. Thanks for the tip :)

Jihan & Elle
Zang drew my attention to this thread, thanks Zang :)

I've been using the Tangle Teezer for over a year now, I posted about it on the UK forum back in Feb 2012, >Tangle Teezer Success< I should probably have done the same here, sorry about that. :oops: Anyway I can wholeheartedly vouch for this brush as it has lasted very well, none of the pins have broken and it still does the job as well as it did when I got it. We all know that original Teddy Babe wigs are not the easiest to look after but due to the combination of regularly using the Tangle Teezer and Dimples Fibre Oil Conditioner Amber Jane is still wearing the same wig she joined me with in Jan 2012. I have used the brush to recover two other wigs that were very badly tangled and are now being worn daily by Coral and Mandy.

A badly tangled wig will still require a lot of time and effort to get it tangle-free and looking good, but much less hair is lost and the results IMHO are worth it. (Apart from which I particularly enjoy brushing the Girls' hair.) ;)

To try to make up for not mentioning the Tangle Teezer here before I'll point you in the direction of >Dimples Fibre Oil Conditioner<. A quick spray of this oil on the wig before starting helps the tangles fall out and leaves the wig feeling lustrous and more like real hair. There may be other brands available closer to you. The key element is the synthetic fibre oil.
Karrot did an excellent review of a similar product >here<.:)

Both products are well worth the 5 stars. :thumbs_up:

CT

INFORMATIONS