Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Been trying to order since August 23

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Been trying to order since August 23

Post by Youli »

I'm hoping someone here can help maybe? I'm new to this community and dolls in general. But I haven't been able to get an answer on whether this experience is normal or not? I initiated a manual order August 23, and have been trying to acquire the information for payment ever since. Given the lengthy production time, I have a certain window I'm trying to stay within before people end up swarming my home for the holidays later this year. The product is a torso which I was told has a shorter production time.

For the past few weeks I've received one response per week. Until my last correspondence which has gone 9 days unanswered. Just wondering if I should even go through with this really? What's curious to me is that around late July/early August the responses were pretty quick. Did something happen, or is this the standard waiting time when trying to get information?

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Been trying to order since August 23

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Just place the order online and the payment info is sent to you right away!
My Doll Album is here!

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

Hey ks! My order requires manual payment. So I need instructions on how to send the down payment to abyss. I inquired about PayPal as I saw that was an option but haven't heard back since then. :(

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Youli wrote:Hey ks! My order requires manual payment. So I need instructions on how to send the down payment to abyss. I inquired about PayPal as I saw that was an option but haven't heard back since then. :(
I'm not sure I understand the problem. Are you an international customer?

If you place the order online, you receive payment instructions at that time. Including the option to send payment via cheque, paypal etc. IIRC although it's been a couple of years since I ordered.

Try asking your question in this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p1165363

Abyss has been monitoring that thread. Mention that responding to your email might make you a customer so that it is on topic :wink:
My Doll Album is here!

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

Look your bank website, threre are information for manual payment to USA (bank transfer)

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

They don't do payment plans if that is what you are emailing them about:
Abyss Webite wrote:Payment Policy: All orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering to be entered into the production queue. We do not offer payment plans or financing options
https://secure.realdoll.com/ordering-in ... -and-help/
My Doll Album is here!

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

ks wrote:
Youli wrote:Hey ks! My order requires manual payment. So I need instructions on how to send the down payment to abyss. I inquired about PayPal as I saw that was an option but haven't heard back since then. :(
I'm not sure I understand the problem. Are you an international customer?

If you place the order online, you receive payment instructions at that time. Including the option to send payment via cheque, paypal etc. IIRC although it's been a couple of years since I ordered.

Try asking your question in this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p1165363

Abyss has been monitoring that thread. Mention that responding to your email might make you a customer so that it is on topic :wink:

No I'm state side. When I placed an order online I chose manual payment since I was making custom requests to the order. I was told to do this by the CS rep I spoke to. It says in the order email that you can pay via PayPal or bank transfer and to contact customer service, which is what I'm waiting on hearing back from. I asked how to go through with PayPal.

I posted in that tread about it about a day ago, along with answers to the questions. :)

As for payments, I was told I can make a down payment (minimum of $1500) so that I could be placed in the queue and wouldn't have to wait long. I was trying to get it delivered before December but with these delays I'm wondering if that's even possible anymore. In which case I might have to cancel. :(

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Youli wrote: As for payments, I was told I can make a down payment (minimum of $1500) so that I could be placed in the queue and wouldn't have to wait long. I was trying to get it delivered before December but with these delays I'm wondering if that's even possible anymore. In which case I might have to cancel. :(
I see. My only other suggestion is to try them through the contact page rather than an email client: https://secure.realdoll.com/realdoll-support-contact/

Maybe the emails are not going through for some reason.

Or phone them.

In my experience it's pretty hard to nail down a delivery date with Abyss also, usually arrive a little late.
My Doll Album is here!

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

ks wrote:
Youli wrote: As for payments, I was told I can make a down payment (minimum of $1500) so that I could be placed in the queue and wouldn't have to wait long. I was trying to get it delivered before December but with these delays I'm wondering if that's even possible anymore. In which case I might have to cancel. :(
I see. My only other suggestion is to try them through the contact page rather than an email client: https://secure.realdoll.com/realdoll-support-contact/

Maybe the emails are not going through for some reason.

Or phone them.

In my experience it's pretty hard to nail down a delivery date with Abyss also, usually arrive a little late.
Thanks ks! I'll try that.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I think it is best you email Annette directly sales@realdoll.com

That, or as KS suggests, call them.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

TJ_Foxx wrote:I think it is best you email Annette directly sales@realdoll.com

That, or as KS suggests, call them.
That is actually the email I've been corresponding with this whole time. Annette is the one who has been helping me with the order.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Pick up the phone my friend - I've always had very good results calling Annette directly for my orders and random questions. She's a very nice lady and can certainly help get your order back on track.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I'll text abyss right now...

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

upsux wrote:Pick up the phone my friend - I've always had very good results calling Annette directly for my orders and random questions. She's a very nice lady and can certainly help get your order back on track.
I would if it weren't for the fact that I don't live alone. My voice is very deep, and it would be weird whispering on the phone lol.

And I can confirm, I've had nothing but great experience speaking with Annette. She is very helpful and nice as you say. I don't want to leave the Impression that I felt otherwise. :)
stacy718 wrote:I'll text abyss right now...
Thanks, I appreciate that.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Hi Youli,

Sorry for any trouble; can you pm your name and I'll look into this.

Matt
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

INFORMATIONS