Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Been trying to order since August 23

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Been trying to order since August 23

Post by SalesAbyss »

Hi Youli,
I've just looked up your order, since 08/22 I've sent you 4 emails, including one today. I've also sent information about payment and discussed the lay-a-way option with you. Our total conversation includes 31 emails within the last month. So I'm not quite sure what you are stating here, or why. Your last email to me was Friday, Sept 1st at 2:22pm. There was a 3 day weekend and now that email has been answered, in less then 3 business days.

There's no trouble or delay, we are a small company and this is normal business turn around time for emails. I have received no phone calls or messages from you and I have just answered my voicemails from last night.

Maybe you should update everyone on the progress of our ordering and conversation, just so they understand the issue.
-Annette

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

SalesAbyss wrote:Hi Youli,
I've just looked up your order, since 08/22 I've sent you 4 emails, including one today. I've also sent information about payment and discussed the lay-a-way option with you. Our total conversation includes 31 emails within the last month. So I'm not quite sure what you are stating here, or why. Your last email to me was Friday, Sept 1st at 2:22pm. There was a 3 day weekend and now that email has been answered, in less then 3 business days.

There's no trouble or delay, we are a small company and this is normal business turn around time for emails. I have received no phone calls or messages from you and I have just answered my voicemails from last night.

Maybe you should update everyone on the progress of our ordering and conversation, just so they understand the issue.
-Annette
Hey Annette,

I just got your email and was just about to confirm that here. I've only received 3 emails since the 23, though it's possible one may not have gone through?

You clarified through the exchange that this is a busy time, and I understand. That's all I was trying to ascertain. :)

I was in no way suggesting that we didn't have a lengthy email chain. I even alluded to it I believe, saying that you have been very helpful in my inquiries. All I was curious about was the 7 day-ish responses I've been receiving lately. I wasn't sure if it was due to something or if one of us weren't receiving each other's responses. The email on the 1st was an addendum to the one sent on the 28. I sent it due to a question that had arisen, but also to check if you were receiving my emails. I've had experiences in the past where sometimes they do not go through from either end.

I hope I didn't give the impression that I was upset with you guys, or trying to paint your company in a bad light. You've been extremely helpful and kind through our conversations.

Thanks as always for your time and for your help. :)

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

8) Thank you, Youli. I think the title and conversation definitely gave that impression, but thank you for straightening that out.

A 7 day response time includes weekends. We do have days off, plus there was a holiday. As I stated in the post, it's only been 3 business days since your email was last sent. Now it's answered, before I even saw this post, and I've applied your code discount and given you PayPal payment directions. Check to see that you've received that email and let me know on TDF so that everyone can see it is resolved.

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

SalesAbyss wrote:8) Thank you, Youli. I think the title and conversation definitely gave that impression, but thank you for straightening that out.

A 7 day response time includes weekends. We do have days off, plus there was a holiday. As I stated in the post, it's only been 3 business days since your email was last sent. Now it's answered, before I even saw this post, and I've applied your code discount and given you PayPal payment directions. Check to see that you've received that email and let me know on TDF so that everyone can see it is resolved.
Yeah I've received the email. :)

As I said in there, my deepest apologies if my post gave offense or a negative impression. That was not my intent at all. I appreciate your explanation on this, and your continued assistance. :)

Youli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Youli »

In keeping everyone apprised of the situation, I'm happy to confirm I was able to receive the payment info. Thanks again Annette! :)

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Busy Season and wait times

Post by SalesAbyss »

Thank you, Youli! Glad we could get you your invoice and get your gal in queue.

A heads-up for everyone, we are entering our busy season from now until Mid-January. Normal email response time is 3-5 business days and voicemail response is 48 hours. All of those times are during business hours, so we do not count weekends or holidays. If it has been 5 business days please resend the message and in the subject use "2nd EMAIL" and a high priority designation, if you have it available. If you still are getting no response after that then please PM me or Matt here on TDF!

Sometimes I do answer faster than the posted times (Yay!) , however, for the foreseeable future it may be pretty busy. We're currently getting 50+ emails and around 20-30 calls a day. Like KS said, if all else fails give me a call! 760.471.8418 EXT 204

Remember, there's only one of me!

8O :D 8O

INFORMATIONS