Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Question for RealDoll owners...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Question for RealDoll owners...

Post by Knightshift »

To all the RealDoll owners on here:

Is it possible to pose her hanging on her stand with her legs together, knees straight, in a natural standing pose?

All the pics I see of RealDolls "on the hook" make her look like shes about to "drop a deuce" while standing! 8O WTF!?
Perhaps some of you have pics of what I'm looking for?

Thanks!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question for RealDoll owners...

Post by upsux »

It's tricky, but it is possible.

The legs are naturally spread apart more than a normal woman's so the first task is keeping them together toward the knees - a tight dress or pants are usually enough. This can stress the hips so great care is needed.

The tricky part is adjusting the stand so the Doll is off the ground enough that the stand is balanced and carrying the load but also down far enough that she isn't floating and has the floor providing resistance to help to keep her legs aligned.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

upsux wrote:It's tricky, but it is possible.

The legs are naturally spread apart more than a normal woman's so the first task is keeping them together toward the knees - a tight dress or pants are usually enough. This can stress the hips so great care is needed.

The tricky part is adjusting the stand so the Doll is off the ground enough that the stand is balanced and carrying the load but also down far enough that she isn't floating and has the floor providing resistance to help to keep her legs aligned.

Based on the stated technique, are the following poses then possible?
pose_set__3_standing_poses_female_by_anadia_chan-db4ubpo.jpg
pose_set__3_standing_poses_female_by_anadia_chan-db4ubpo.jpg (28.79 KiB) Viewed 2974 times

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Viewing from left to right. Poses 3 and 4 should not be a problem.

Poses 1,2 and 5 . You won't get the legs close enough together to close the gap you want. I would advise against forcing anything. That is how things get broken.

The doll is designed to have the default stance with the gap between the legs for the purpose of sex. I'm sure they could design a skeleton to achieve the stance you want but then sex would be more difficult if possible at all.
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Brick

Post by Brick »

I think if you ordered the loose joints option on the doll, you could get close on all the positions. However as Smoke pointed out, these dolls were designed to have their legs spread and most of the dolls have a distinctive thigh gap....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Thanks everyone! I studied some of the photos on the Abyss website and seeing the dolls laying on their side, it is clear that the legs can be closed. That would be satisfying enough for photography poses.

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

The legs certainly CAN be posed together,
but in the hanging position it's not something easily accomplished. there are ways to deal with it to get a natural looking pose even if the legs aren't tight together though, just takes a little trial and experimentation.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

Star88 wrote:
"The legs certainly CAN be posed together, but in the hanging position it's not something easily accomplished. there are ways to deal with it to get a natural looking pose even if the legs aren't tight together though, just takes a little trial and experimentation."

I agree.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

I concur with the advice given in the preceding posts.

Similar to position 4 in the diagram, this is Joanna, classic body 2 made in 2008:
Image Click for larger image

Somewhat similar to position 2 in the diagram, Caroline, classic body 7, also 2008:
Image Click for larger image

INFORMATIONS