Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Changes and the search for a Brand Ambassador

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Changes and the search for a Brand Ambassador

Post by SalesAbyss »

There have been many changes to Abyss Creations in the last year, so why should now be any different! As most of you know Dakotah has moved on to another job more in line with his degree and now Joe is also moving on to another opportunity. In their place will be Jeff in shipping (jeff@realdoll.com) and myself (Annette or sales@realdoll.com) on TDF! Jeff will be an immeasurable help in shipping as he comes straight from the old Phoenix Studios production team and from a year as the production supervisor in RealDoll. Jeff has a wealth of knowledge about repairs, make-up, and changes you can make to your doll, so he is always there for you should you have repair questions.

I'm still in sales and now caught up to the email explosion that was from the merge, so I should be answering your emails within 3 business days. :D Phew! I'll also be back to doing social media, TDF and CRD, and the media scheduling, so I look forward to speaking with all of you. I'll be checking on on TDF M-F in the a.m., but if I miss your questions you are more than welcome to email me.

All that being sad, Abyss knows how important it is to have a link between the doll community and the factory, so we are now looking for a Brand Ambassador! We are very excited to introduce this role to TDF and know it is the BEST way to bring doll ownership and artistry together at the same table. If you are interested email us at sales@realdoll.com and be sure to put "Brand Ambassador Candidate" in the subject line. Thank you all for the many years of support!

"RealDoll is changing the way we do business and we're looking for a special doll owner to be our new Brand Ambassador! We feel that a doll owner can bring an elevated level of knowledge to the RealDoll team and a deeper connection to the doll community.

Do you have a passion for love dolls? Do you spend a lot of time on the forum researching dolls? Do you own at least 1 RealDoll and possibly more? You may be just what we are looking for.
We need a passionate, vocal, and LOCAL, RealDoll owner.

What is required?

-You must be available to visit the factory during business hours at least once a month. (M-F 9a-5p)
-Willing to come for media events if needed.
-Comfortable with technology and able to take photos and videos on your phone or device for posting.
-Articulate in speech and writing.

-Be an owner of a RealDoll no older than 5 years old that you purchased directly from our facility or through a reseller.

-Be able to visit the forum daily and answer questions, make suggestions, and promote the RealDoll brand using source information.
-Be a longstanding member on the forum.

What do you get in return?

-FREE access to the factory and staff at least once a month.
-Product discounts and promotional items.
-Head of the line production privileges.
-First knowledge of product releases.
-A special place as Brand Ambassador on the forum and listing as a staff member of RealDoll.

Think you have what is takes? Contact sales@realdoll.com and let us know you are interested. We're waiting for you to become part of our RealDoll family!
-Matt and the RealDoll Staff"

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Changes and the search for a Brand Ambassador

Post by siliconefun »

Wish I could resign at my actual workplace as senior technician to join your team but it will just be a dream.
RealDolls forever.

- SF -

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Me, too, SF! You'd be a natural at this. ;o)

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Wow this sounds exciting!
I wonder who's gonna step up?
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

I know a few people who I'd like to see take on the task. It doesn't have to be too local, just local enough to make it to the factory once a month. Excited to work closer with the doll community!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

This is a great opportunity for someone within commuting distance of the factory in California. Unfortunately that takes me out, (and the fact they probably don't want the stereotypical bald, overweight middle aged male as their spokesperson.) :whistle:

My 2 cents....is to enlist a fan girl from the adult film, gaming or cosplay industry.
:plaidskirt:

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Hi Sin,
That's exactly what we do not want. We want a doll owner, a member of the community, someone who uses and lives with their doll! Looks and age do not matter, PASSION matters!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

SalesAbyss wrote:Hi Sin,
That's exactly what we do not want. We want a doll owner, a member of the community, someone who uses and lives with their doll! Looks and age do not matter, PASSION matters!
I appreciate that :D :thumbs_up: oh, did you say there's a free monthly plane ticket from Amsterdam to LA involved :whistle: :haha4:

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Have you tried contacting...
14645.jpg
14645.jpg (65.24 KiB) Viewed 4421 times
:wink:
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nescio50 wrote: I appreciate that :D :thumbs_up: oh, did you say there's a free monthly plane ticket from Amsterdam to LA involved :whistle: :haha4:
Nescio would be your man without a doubt and, Siliconefun perhaps even more-so.

But probably your best bloke might be the one who's interviewed your robot lady and had the conversation I saw in the video footage someone showed me a few weeks ago.

His enthusiasm was infectious and what I saw of your robot lady brought a great smile to my face, bringing admiration for what you're doing with this. He would be your best ambassador by far. Yours sales are going to explode at the end of this coming year and he will be your hero. And if he could be persuaded to take on the job he'd be a good public face for the brand.

Best wishes

Harem

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Well I wouldn't mind, but I'm still too far for a RT every month from the BayArea (SF), that's my only issue. I have the passion, 2 happy RD dolls, but live a bit far to make that trip by car (plane is ok, but bit costly to/from each month)
I do travel there 2x per year.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Wow....sounds serious.

Seriously GOOD!
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Truly interesting...though not exactly what I was hoping for; I still stand by my statements in wishing you weren't the sole sales rep. Those busy times really seem to make it tough for one person to manage everyone's detailed questions/emails.

Anyways, I can think of one or two people here that would fit the role to a T, though I've no idea if they live close enough.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Real Doll really needs to open a factory or at least a showroom in Sydney Australia.

I could drop by daily, and drop my 3 abyss girls into start their shifts, and pick them up on the way home :lol:

For now though California is too far for me, otherwise Lily, Tash and Lexi would be working for a living in Real Jobs :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Forb wrote:Have you tried contacting...
14645.jpg
:wink:

HAHA I wish!

INFORMATIONS