Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Bringing back some Classics! $3999!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Bringing back some Classics! $3999!!

Post by Abyss »

There will be several more faces in line for this doll as well! We'll keep you posted.

-Matt
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I only just saw this! That is fantastic news my friend! I hope your international sales skyrocket because of this, For someone like me in New Zealand with the horrible exchange rate and high shipping, then import cost, this would offset that considerably.

I bloody want one! Mind you I am already blessed enough to have two Body B's and two Jenny faces :mrgreen: Still a great option for someone like me though. Awesome!

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

AWESOME idea ABYSS!

Perfect combination of ABYSS's beauty yet more economical!

Wishing all the best on your new (line?). Or simply put your fantastic marketing idea.

I, for one, am starting to save for future purchase.

pastydude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pastydude »

Awesome idea Matt! Hoping to be able to buy USA Abyss one of these days, and this makes it more plausible.

(although if there was a scaled down model available (2-3ft or so) - I'd have done anything to pick one up by now. :) )

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thinking about this, I think these dolls are basically the exact same configuration as my first two Real Dolls.
Matt is the spine articulated or is it the standard classic spine like I have with my first doll Jade?
If I was a betting man (maybe a hoping man) I would hope the classic body7/A could be in the pipeline?
Then you could actually buy a Jade replica? Awesome move Matt, that configuration has certainly proved herself to me. An incredible creation 6 years on she continues to be.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Yes, she has the articulated spine. And yes, we hope to add more bodies as well as faces as I mentioned, pending the success of this new approach.

Thanks for posting guys! Glad to feel a little love on the old TDF :)

-Matt
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Awesome! I did the math today on landing one of these to me internationally and it was overall thousands cheaper than an RD2, but no less doll overall and in the long run!
A really great option I think :D

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Great news.

So that would help to compensate the lousey dollar to USD exchange ratio.

Body B, while beautyful would be not my first choice (allready have one), so I am looking forward to other bodys in these line.

And since I have a sweet spot for the Tanya face I hope she will be included in the line also.

Keap up the great work guys....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Meschler that means the US Dollar is strong right now? Compared to your currency?

Cheers
-Joe
Meschler wrote:Great news.

So that would help to compensate the lousey dollar to USD exchange ratio.

Body B, while beautyful would be not my first choice (allready have one), so I am looking forward to other bodys in these line.

And since I have a sweet spot for the Tanya face I hope she will be included in the line also.

Keap up the great work guys....
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I watch the exchange rate like a hawk, the US dollar has dropped back a bit, giving us non U S citizens a chance!
It's important because on top of the doll and shipping you have all import costs, GST/taxes are all charged in US dollars there for at the mercy of the exchange rate. The difference in a few cents up or down can be thousand's once your doll lands. For example the difference between Jade and Paige was over $4000NZ.
So the lower initial cost of this new classic range has savings all through the process for your international customers. :thumbs_up:

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Great insight Supersoul! What would I do without you!

Cheers
-Joe
Supersoul wrote:I watch the exchange rate like a hawk, the US dollar has dropped back a bit, giving us non U S citizens a chance!
It's important because on top of the doll and shipping you have all import costs, GST/taxes are all charged in US dollars there for at the mercy of the exchange rate. The difference in a few cents up or down can be thousand's once your doll lands. For example the difference between Jade and Paige was over $4000NZ.
So the lower initial cost of this new classic range has savings all through the process for your international customers. :thumbs_up:
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

At this price point I'm sure you'll take business back from China!

Best wishes

Harem

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

I think China will help us out in the long run! If you bought a cheap car and it fell apart and broke the next time around you're probably not going to be a cheap car again.
haremlover wrote:At this price point I'm sure you'll take business back from China!

Best wishes

Harem
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I don't think you should be complacent about that.

What you're doing here is great and competing with Chinese on their own terms. You'll win with that.

But Chinese quality is excellent from some producers, and more.

For the sex doll who stays in bed for her whole life you're doing fine and providing luscious realisation of fantasy to those wanting such. But I sold my PIB because she was lazy and stayed in bed all day.

Personally I look for a doll who can stand on her own two feet, or even one, and who can be photographed self supporting without needing hook and crane or stand to achieve the illusion. On these terms, the Chinese are competing not only on price but on functionality.

At the price point you're aiming for here, with the super-realism you achieve, many will be attracted irresistibly and the increased number of orders might well lead to being able to challenge the current Chinese producers further on their own terms.

Best wishes

Harem

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Yeah thanks for the feedback! We're mainly focused on things that we can control, which is making excellent high quality high end dolls. We aren't ruling out anything though!

Cheers
-Joe
haremlover wrote:I don't think you should be complacent about that.

What you're doing here is great and competing with Chinese on their own terms. You'll win with that.

But Chinese quality is excellent from some producers, and more.

For the sex doll who stays in bed for her whole life you're doing fine and providing luscious realisation of fantasy to those wanting such. But I sold my PIB because she was lazy and stayed in bed all day.

Personally I look for a doll who can stand on her own two feet, or even one, and who can be photographed self supporting without needing hook and crane or stand to achieve the illusion. On these terms, the Chinese are competing not only on price but on functionality.

At the price point you're aiming for here, with the super-realism you achieve, many will be attracted irresistibly and the increased number of orders might well lead to being able to challenge the current Chinese producers further on their own terms.

Best wishes

Harem
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

INFORMATIONS