Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Bringing back some Classics! $3999!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Bringing back some Classics! $3999!!

Post by Abyss »

In case no one noticed, we have brought some of our classic best sellers back. With some upgrades in terms of RD2 compatibility. And at a very attractive price.

Why settle for a cheaper alternative when you can have a Realdoll?

https://secure.realdoll.com/classic-realdoll/

Cheers!

Matt
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Bringing back some Classics!

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Too late. I just redid all my RealDoll faces to my taste. I put in new eyelashes and eye brows. They look amazing.
Anyway, it's Saturday Night. I am going to have some romance with the dolls. Not sex, just romance. Kissing, cuddling, staring into each other's eyes and rubbing my fingers through her hair.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

This is a great idea. At this new lower price I hope that more guys out there will be able to afford a doll and be able to experience all the happiness that my doll has brought me.

Just curious, with this more streamlined type of production have you increased your staff?

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

TP876 wrote:This is a great idea. At this new lower price I hope that more guys out there will be able to afford a doll and be able to experience all the happiness that my doll has brought me.

Just curious, with this more streamlined type of production have you increased your staff?
Yes, we are in the process of training additional staff. Body F influx threw us for a loop momentarily but things are in recovery mode. Thank you all for your patience guys.

More new stuff in the works as well. Stay tuned!

-Matt
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Wow! What a terrific idea! They are lovely and the price will be more affordable. The only drawback, for me personally, would be the weight. Other than that I would totally love to save up for one!

I've had my body E/Sai face, "Rari" since March 2016. Every day I wake up and am so grateful to have been able to get her. She's improved my life in ways too numerous to list.

Thanks to you and all your team for helping make the world, a much happier place for many of us!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Bringing back some Classics! $3999!!

Post by dodgeman »

Hey Matt,

I was browsing the website last evening and saw the body B with 2 possible face combinations as an advanced classic doll from my perspective for 3999.00 and was pleased to see that for sure, Great idea for many reasons! :thumbs_up:

I also saw prices down a bit on all other full dolls in standard configurations from what they were and hopefully that will attract other potential buyers to consider an RD as well, another great idea! :thumbs_up:

Great to see you posting this info for everyone to see for sure there Sir! :D

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Any chance of you bringing back ...

1. The functionality to see what a body + head combination would lok like? You offered that about 10 years ago, and it was terrific!

2. The Body 9 or an equally super-busty doll? I know the Body 9 faced some structural issues, but hopefully evolutions in the manufacturing process could overcome them?

Keep up the great work, especially in regard to being one of the primary spokespeople of the doll industry when it comes to the mainstream press. The tenor of articles seems to be slowly but steadily becoming more positive and accepting.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

CF wrote:Any chance of you bringing back ...

1. The functionality to see what a body + head combination would lok like? You offered that about 10 years ago, and it was terrific!

2. The Body 9 or an equally super-busty doll? I know the Body 9 faced some structural issues, but hopefully evolutions in the manufacturing process could overcome them?

Keep up the great work, especially in regard to being one of the primary spokespeople of the doll industry when it comes to the mainstream press. The tenor of articles seems to be slowly but steadily becoming more positive and accepting.
Thank you CF. Yes, we do hope to offer a modernized version of the doll configurator soon. The logistics of necessary photography to do it right are a little daunting, but it is on our to-do list for sure. And a super busty doll isn't out of the question :wink:

Thanks again!

Matt
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

That's awesome that you're bringing back the best sellers of the 'Classic' line. I believe it was Dodgeman that told me that Abyss phased out the entire line of Classic Realdoll and I was surprised to hear that. I knew that two or three models were discontinued, but not the entire selection.

The new pricing and having the RealDoll quality should have buyers coming out of the woodwork! :thumbs_up:
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Synobyte07 wrote:That's awesome that you're bringing back the best sellers of the 'Classic' line. I believe it was Dodgeman that told me that Abyss phased out the entire line of Classic Realdoll and I was surprised to hear that. I knew that two or three models were discontinued, but not the entire selection.

The new pricing and having the RealDoll quality should have buyers coming out of the woodwork! :thumbs_up:
Matt is not bringing back the Classic line of dolls or bodies so to speak, he is bringing back some classic combinations of classic dolls using the RD2 bodies that were the based off of the classic dolls. The body B that is being used for the first classic style doll was patterned directly off of the classic body 2 and was VERY popular in sales over the years and a great choice for the first classic style doll. :thumbs_up: The face D Jenny is very popular and was ported over to RD2 from the classic line which was the face 11 Jenny and another great choice. The face G Laila is very popular and has similarities with the classic face 14 Rui with that cute smile that she has and again, another great choice for the first classic style doll using the body B. The price is wonderful and I hope that these dolls will be a big hit for Abyss! :mrgreen:

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

dodgeman wrote:
Synobyte07 wrote:That's awesome that you're bringing back the best sellers of the 'Classic' line. I believe it was Dodgeman that told me that Abyss phased out the entire line of Classic Realdoll and I was surprised to hear that. I knew that two or three models were discontinued, but not the entire selection.

Matt is not bringing back the Classic line of dolls or bodies so to speak, he is bringing back some classic combinations of classic dolls using the RD2 bodies that were the based off of the classic dolls. The body B that is being used for the first classic style doll was patterned directly off of the classic body 2 and was VERY popular in sales over the years and a great choice for the first classic style doll. :thumbs_up: The face D Jenny is very popular and was ported over to RD2 from the classic line which was the face 11 Jenny and another great choice. The face G Laila is very popular and has similarities with the classic face 14 Rui with that cute smile that she has and again, another great choice for the first classic style doll using the body B. The price is wonderful and I hope that these dolls will be a big hit for Abyss! :mrgreen:
Thanks for clarifying Dodgeman,

Gosh your Rd collection is the envy of many :mrgreen:

So does that mean these dolls will have an insert option? Weren't the classics all built ins?

Best

DTW

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Abyss wrote: Thank you CF. Yes, we do hope to offer a modernized version of the doll configurator soon. The logistics of necessary photography to do it right are a little daunting, but it is on our to-do list for sure. And a super busty doll isn't out of the question :wink:

Thanks again!

Matt
Dy-no-mite! :)

Please keep us all posted, and thank you for continuing to push not only this hobby, but the practical applicability of AI and robotics.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Dolls to the walls wrote:
dodgeman wrote:

Thanks for clarifying Dodgeman,

Gosh your Rd collection is the envy of many :mrgreen:

So does that mean these dolls will have an insert option? Weren't the classics all built ins?

Best

DTW
Thank you DTW for the nice compliment on my girls, they are incredible in my eyes for sure! You may or may not have seen her yet but, a new arrival has come to join Jenny and the girls this past March and she is able to be seen in the Hershey doll meet thread, A Samantha Saint body-Olivia face doll! Here is a link to the page with some of her photos as of now. There are a few other shots in that thread that were shot by other people too. :D http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=60

After reading the description of the dolls on the site, I believe that they will be removable inserts (there is no mention of adhering them permanently) as this first doll IS a body B and will have the standard stock style insert according to what is written which is the style A insert. :D Yes, the original classic bodies were all built in and part of the body itself and only a labia was adhered to the body by itself at the opening. :D

The entire description of the doll and what she will have and not have is right here with a click of this link, just scroll to the bottom of the page to see all of her specs,... https://secure.realdoll.com/classic-realdoll/

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jediguy1019 »

Excellent news Matt! A very reasonable price for high quality dolls! Keep up the good work!

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

dodgeman wrote:Matt is not bringing back the Classic line of dolls or bodies so to speak, he is bringing back some classic combinations of classic dolls using the RD2 bodies that were the based off of the classic dolls.
Wow! Say that 10 times in row! :P I hear ya dude. I always thought that the Body 2 style was pretty good and Face 11 was a best seller to say the least. Face 14 did have the cute smile for sure. And as Matt said...the 'upgrading in terms of RD2 compatibility'... I would think, should gain a lot of interested buyers in the long run.
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

INFORMATIONS