Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

customizing the Insert Facilitator Torso? is it possible?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

customizing the Insert Facilitator Torso? is it possible?

Post by noodles12 »

I know that you can customize dolls but what about a torso? I was thinking if it was possible for the Insert Facilitator Torso to have an attached flaccid penis instead of having an erect "insert"? Do torso the insert facilitator torso have anal openings also?

It is also hard to view from the picture but is the torso of the figure have more of a curvy hips like a female or is it more gender fluid in that you can't tell if that could be the body of a male or female (androgyny)?

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: customizing the Insert Facilitator Torso? is it possible

Post by noodles12 »

maybe what I'm asking for is strange or has never been done before. oh well.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I don't think it's set up for anal or they would have mentioned it for sure.

Don't know why they don't make a male torso that has both a dick and anal entry??
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes a poke! :lol:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by noodles12 »

Yes. I looked closely. It's a flat bottom. There's no way of a "back" entry. I like their Deluxe Half Torso but it's a female body but the hips are too curvy. Another problem is it is not cheap. I would spend the $1000 if it had hips and abdomen like the Insert Facilitator Torso and butt access. I also wouldn't mind the the flaccid insert also because of it. I still don't know if it is customizable but i'm sure if it is, the price tag will be enough to buy a whole doll. Bummer. I'm not ready for that kind of spending now.

INFORMATIONS