Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

How much does it cost to customize a realdoll?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How much does it cost to customize a realdoll?

Post by noodles12 »

I did ask about custom male doll making in the male doll forum but didn't get much response but then that part of the forum doesn't seem to have much activity. I could have asked the question in Dolls in General but I can't "move" a post nor did want to double post.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

noodles12 wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote: The difference here is between customising and commisioning a doll line or model ....go with what is available but with the options you prefer.

With respect to a whole new line ...that would be the corvette above as per the first she devil, and even the remake set her first fella back around 12 grand or so US...only because they still had the body and face molds tucked away at Abyss....the extra cost is associated with the tinting and retrofitting an old design to a new frame.

Getting one made by a top end maker will be very pricey....as stated.

Happy hunting...Abyss has many options for the male dolls and their attachments...in a variety of lets say fittings.

If you do go for a commissioned Anung doll...cool......just dont tell Lilith :roll:

Anung :thumbs_up:
So you used an already existing model but added a custom head? I received the email back from real dolls and it looks like to have everything custom made (head and body) would cost me at least $50K. Ouch. I don't mind at most $30k (i'll have to save up longer) but for a first doll, I'm not sure I would want to spend that much.
8O Yeah...wow..friend noodles...told you a full boy doll commision would be exy....shit...you can have me for 50 grand :lol: for that money that fella would want to be able to mow the lawns :wink:

But seriously, my honest advise here is if you can find the physique with the choice of optioned appendages you like of the line model bodies already available for between 5 to 7 K, you can get the head you want comissioned for around 5K...this gives you a good guy with the face you want (any face in the world for that matter) for between 10 to 12K...even cheaper when Abyss does there 20% off sales.

If you like you can PM me with Images of the physique you are after and the face..and I can give more specific advice.....For 50 K as a commisioned doll tou want to get the robotic version of Dwanyne "the Rock" Johnson...at least that way....you know you getting alot of material for the cost...

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by noodles12 »

Eh. I'm not into muscular dudes. I prefer the skinny younger ones. I would spend more than $50k if the doll can self cleanse itself, maybe that will be the future. I sent you a PM with images of the ideal doll physique i'm looking for.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

noodles12 wrote:Eh. I'm not into muscular dudes. I prefer the skinny younger ones. I would spend more than $50k if the doll can self cleanse itself, maybe that will be the future. I sent you a PM with images of the ideal doll physique i'm looking for.
Hi Noodles...got it....and have PM responded accordingly...very cute indeed....I f you commision that doll for that price, look into royalty options for any future repreoductions as it will be your design after all, and I am sure there will be like minded individuals that would find a doll line like that a very attractive option.

I merely reference The Rock as you would be getting volume as in a lot of doll for your investment...but you would need a crane to move the big bugger :lol:

I thought I was a lump of a Lad until I met him and John Baptista.... 8O

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS