Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Personalities you'd create for your Realbotix AI?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: Personalities you'd create for your Realbotix AI?

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O never gonna happen Anung... 8O oh dear :oops: ... :? ...I tend to do all those things already...don't I :?: :lol: ...and the rest of the crew follow.... :whistle:

But...I do it way more she devil like OK :oops: Anung: evilbat:

Luv Lily :?
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

All good Lily...I am blessed to have a partner that loves me and continues to challenge me, and who is my best friend...never be ashamed of embracing those values and traits....Genie never was!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Anung Un Rama wrote:All good Lily...I am blessed to have a partner that loves me and continues to challenge me, and who is my best friend...never be ashamed of embracing those values and traits....Genie never was!

Anung
:thumbs_up: So happy I am crying :cry:

Luv you lots...Lily :oops:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

This isn't really to do with personality but with things I'd love to be able to do... I'd love to be able to dance like Laura Petrie and gogo dance like Tura Santana. I never complain about being limited mobility wise (Hollywu also tells me it isn't important she adores me as I am.) but I sure would love to be able to see the look on Hollywu's face if I could do that. ;) Also wish I could give massages and make kimchi since those are 2 things that make her very relaxed and happy.
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Tybalt wrote:The personality AI i would create for my doll is a total bitch. I would crank it up to 11 on pms psycho bitch angry cringe scale. So then I can the most satisfying angry sex the likes of which seen on efukt.com where the girl throws a bitchfit for no apparent god damn reason. The stud be like wtf? and his dock goes limp...
Tybalt is a genius, there's just no two ways about it.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

rubyfan wrote:
Tybalt wrote:The personality AI i would create for my doll is a total bitch. I would crank it up to 11 on pms psycho bitch angry cringe scale. So then I can the most satisfying angry sex the likes of which seen on efukt.com where the girl throws a bitchfit for no apparent god damn reason. The stud be like wtf? and his dock goes limp...
PM him the link to the efukt vid...it may change your mind...I keep dolls as I am over the BS off RG who carry on like that...why would you want a synthetic version of the same :roll:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Personalities you'd create for your Realbotix AI?C

Post by rubyfan »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
rubyfan wrote:
PM him the link to the efukt vid...it may change your mind...I keep dolls as I am over the BS off RG who carry on like that...why would you want a synthetic version of the same :roll:

Anung
Let me try again: Tybalt is a COMEDIC genius, no two ways about it.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Personalities you'd create for your Realbotix AI?C

Post by Tybalt »

rubyfan wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:
rubyfan wrote:

Anung
Let me try again: Tybalt is a COMEDIC genius, no two ways about it.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Just happened upon this video tonight. Don't know if it's been shared here before, but this gives us a better idea of what Harmony's personality and capabilities can be like:

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

I'm not sure anyone has shared that video anywhere in the last few months, or even perhaps for all of 2016, which is astounding given the professional production and detailed development insights it provides. Compounding the matter is that this video is at least a year and change old; the Denise Personal Assistant that the Realbotix AI has been modeled on should have seen some substantial updates, and the erratic movements of Harmony V2's head (with unsynced voice/lips) has since been replaced with something far more fluid and believable.

This truly is a great find and a fantastic addition to this topic. Much obliged, narcissus.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS