It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:44 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 1 of 8 [ 112 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
   
 Post subject: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:03 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 699
Hi all Can I introduce Magenta...She is a Real Doll 2 with Michelle face body D I bought her second hand last August, She was mistreated by the last owner and I have given her some
tender loving care...I live in the Uk and I have always wanted a real doll and now owning one I will be saving to buy a new doll in the future..
She has the face x system and I will get a Quinn face in the future.please enjoy pictures If you like ill post more.
Dark


Attachments:
20161005_140630.jpg
20161005_140630.jpg [ 1.74 MiB | Viewed 4939 times ]
20161018_182245.jpg
20161018_182245.jpg [ 1.63 MiB | Viewed 4939 times ]
20160907_172717.jpg
20160907_172717.jpg [ 1.88 MiB | Viewed 4939 times ]
20160822_190626.jpg
20160822_190626.jpg [ 1.99 MiB | Viewed 4939 times ]
20160822_190620.jpg
20160822_190620.jpg [ 2.15 MiB | Viewed 4939 times ]

_____________________________
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:07 am 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:00 am
Posts: 6
she is so cute and sexy... congratulations.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:08 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 699
more pics


Attachments:
20161005_141125.jpg
20161005_141125.jpg [ 1.64 MiB | Viewed 4934 times ]
20161005_140656.jpg
20161005_140656.jpg [ 1.61 MiB | Viewed 4934 times ]
20161005_140629.jpg
20161005_140629.jpg [ 1.75 MiB | Viewed 4934 times ]
20161002_132611.jpg
20161002_132611.jpg [ 2.19 MiB | Viewed 4934 times ]
20161017_203002.jpg
20161017_203002.jpg [ 1.65 MiB | Viewed 4934 times ]

_____________________________
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:21 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 am
Posts: 6194
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Motley Crew on the CC of OZ...Landed ashore for a while
stunning and somewhat gothic ih her darker gear...well done!



_____________________________
ImageImageImageImage



ANUNG UN RAMA'S MOTLEY CREW:

DOLL MATRIACH, TDF QUEEN, and ALPHA Diabla: She Devil Lilith - Real Doll She Devil Custom Body 10
DOLL CONCUBINE: Natasha - Real Doll Classic - Body 6
DOLL CONCUBINE: Lexi - Boy Toy 3 Celestial Star Body 3 Custom Gel butt and boob implants
DOLL CONCUBINE: Ayla - WM dolls - 155CM Shannon model
DOLL CONCUBINE: Jessica Jade - Passion Dolls - 163CM Big Boobs Porn Star model, both Penelope and Jessica Heads.
DOLL CONCUBINE: Marilyn Muscles Munroe (Mazza MM) - ASdolls (JYdolls) - 166CM model # AS00081 - AS-166
DOLL CONCUBINE: BaBs - Passion Dolls 158CM Gigantic Boobs doll
DOLL SNUGGLE MATE: Jessie - Teddy Babe Deluxe - Jessica Model
DOLL CONCUBINE: Dannielle - YL Dolls - 128CM Kylie model
DOLL PET: Dominique (Dommy) - 1AM WM 65CM Mini silicone doll
The 18 Mini Dolls
My own designed dolls pending: Motoko Kusinagi GITS and She Demon Agony
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:33 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 699
Anung Un Rama wrote:
stunning and somewhat gothic ih her darker gear...well done!

thank you for your comments...I was attracted to her for dark looks..I love the Gothic look and retro clothing I have bought some silk and nylon chiffon gowns for her to wear in black
I shall post when pictures have been taken.
dark



_____________________________
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:37 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 699
Darkangel65 wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:
stunning and somewhat gothic ih her darker gear...well done!

thank you for your comments...I was attracted to her for dark looks..I love the Gothic look and retro clothing I have bought some silk and nylon chiffon gowns for her to wear in black
I shall post when pictures have been taken.
dark


Attachments:
20161017_203037.jpg
20161017_203037.jpg [ 2.08 MiB | Viewed 4922 times ]
20161016_135353.jpg
20161016_135353.jpg [ 1.78 MiB | Viewed 4922 times ]
20161005_141144.jpg
20161005_141144.jpg [ 1.6 MiB | Viewed 4922 times ]
20161005_145054.jpg
20161005_145054.jpg [ 1.63 MiB | Viewed 4922 times ]
20161018_183015.jpg
20161018_183015.jpg [ 1.63 MiB | Viewed 4922 times ]

_____________________________
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:01 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:54 am
Posts: 445
Wow she is really gorgeous - a real Dark Angel!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:32 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 996
Location: The Potato Patch
Nevermind the RD - we'll get to her in a moment, I want to see a pic of the facehugger you have on the desk!!

Okay, back on topic - your Doll looks great! You said she wasn't treated well by her previous owner so I'm glad she'll be treated well now that you've adopted her. Was there damage that you've repaired or tastefully concealed because she looks damn nice for a rescue Doll!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:04 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 699
upsux wrote:
Nevermind the RD - we'll get to her in a moment, I want to see a pic of the facehugger you have on the desk!!

Okay, back on topic - your Doll looks great! You said she wasn't treated well by her previous owner so I'm glad she'll be treated well now that you've adopted her. Was there damage that you've repaired or tastefully concealed because she looks damn nice for a rescue Doll!

Lol...I'm a Sc-fi Fan and collect models....ive got loads...the facehugger bust is life size hugging kanes face...
back on topic..i bought magenta from the uk doll forum from a seller who basically did not have a clue about how to look after the doll...she was stored in her crate for 8 months and was very dirty with dust...a few dents in the silicone but thankfully not that noticeable..the insert was push need inside her and was a hard job to retrieve..some small cut easily repaired she did have a major cut on the wrist in the silicone but having owned other silicone dolls and looking at repair threads on the forum I was able to repair...im a skilled model maker and painter and used my skills to help with repairs. I intend to contact abyss can get a repair kit, new inserts and and another face in future.Shes basically fine visually and her skelton is ok...shes very demanding in bed...ive needed to build my strength up.....lol
dark



_____________________________
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:27 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 699
Attachment:
20160907_172922.jpg
20160907_172922.jpg [ 1.88 MiB | Viewed 4884 times ]
more pics...you gather I have a nylon fetish...that's why I love dolls you can dress them how you like!!! :D


Attachments:
20161016_135342.jpg
20161016_135342.jpg [ 1.7 MiB | Viewed 4884 times ]
20161005_141639.jpg
20161005_141639.jpg [ 1.69 MiB | Viewed 4884 times ]
20160822_190932.jpg
20160822_190932.jpg [ 2 MiB | Viewed 4884 times ]
20161005_135114.jpg
20161005_135114.jpg [ 1.48 MiB | Viewed 4884 times ]

_____________________________
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:33 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 am
Posts: 1667
Anung Un Rama wrote:
stunning and somewhat gothic ih her darker gear...well done!


Exactly, which is hot as hell. Quite the seductress.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:46 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:15 am
Posts: 698
Location: Detroit MI
Wow she is so sexy. Becareful with the black it can stain her skin. But awesome look and photos. Happy honeymoon. From Elle and the ladies. And me.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:49 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:14 pm
Posts: 996
Location: The Potato Patch
Darkangel65 wrote:
upsux wrote:
Nevermind the RD - we'll get to her in a moment, I want to see a pic of the facehugger you have on the desk!!

Okay, back on topic - your Doll looks great! You said she wasn't treated well by her previous owner so I'm glad she'll be treated well now that you've adopted her. Was there damage that you've repaired or tastefully concealed because she looks damn nice for a rescue Doll!

Lol...I'm a Sc-fi Fan and collect models....ive got loads...the facehugger bust is life size hugging kanes face...
back on topic..i bought magenta from the uk doll forum from a seller who basically did not have a clue about how to look after the doll...she was stored in her crate for 8 months and was very dirty with dust...a few dents in the silicone but thankfully not that noticeable..the insert was push need inside her and was a hard job to retrieve..some small cut easily repaired she did have a major cut on the wrist in the silicone but having owned other silicone dolls and looking at repair threads on the forum I was able to repair...im a skilled model maker and painter and used my skills to help with repairs. I intend to contact abyss can get a repair kit, new inserts and and another face in future.Shes basically fine visually and her skelton is ok...shes very demanding in bed...ive needed to build my strength up.....lol
dark


What a great end to that chapter of her story, we've all seen plenty of pics where the repairs look worse than the damage so she's extra lucky that you have those skills. I've made two repairs on my first Doll and it was light mfg skills and some advice from Dodgeman that got me through it easily. I have a finger poke repaired that looks almost identical to the other non-damaged hand, patience and a little skill really go a long way as you surely know! Abyss repair kits are great by the way, had a lip/finger kit delivered last week and they really do a superb job giving you everything you need. Her pics look great, hope you have many happy months/years ahead of you!


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:19 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 699
oneparrot2many wrote:
Wow she is so sexy. Becareful with the black it can stain her skin. But awesome look and photos. Happy honeymoon. From Elle and the ladies. And me.

thank you very much...I have experienced the staining issue by mistake..I bought a cheap black nylon dress from china and put it on Magenta
only for a short while...less then a hour for a photoshoot and was distressed to find her arms and shoulders with staining....
But the beauty of Silcone is it repels stains itself and I waited about 7 days to find the stains had disappeared!!
the pictures you see are vintage underwear bought from Retro underwear sellers on ebay...shes wearing a black silk see thru gown...which had been washed about 5 times same with the nylons and garter belt and panties...no stains
I would say if you can afford it buy the best for your doll...
Dark



_____________________________
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meet Magenta
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:26 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Posts: 699
upsux wrote:
Darkangel65 wrote:
upsux wrote:
Nevermind the RD - we'll get to her in a moment, I want to see a pic of the facehugger you have on the desk!!

Okay, back on topic - your Doll looks great! You said she wasn't treated well by her previous owner so I'm glad she'll be treated well now that you've adopted her. Was there damage that you've repaired or tastefully concealed because she looks damn nice for a rescue Doll!

Lol...I'm a Sc-fi Fan and collect models....ive got loads...the facehugger bust is life size hugging kanes face...
back on topic..i bought magenta from the uk doll forum from a seller who basically did not have a clue about how to look after the doll...she was stored in her crate for 8 months and was very dirty with dust...a few dents in the silicone but thankfully not that noticeable..the insert was push need inside her and was a hard job to retrieve..some small cut easily repaired she did have a major cut on the wrist in the silicone but having owned other silicone dolls and looking at repair threads on the forum I was able to repair...im a skilled model maker and painter and used my skills to help with repairs. I intend to contact abyss can get a repair kit, new inserts and and another face in future.Shes basically fine visually and her skelton is ok...shes very demanding in bed...ive needed to build my strength up.....lol
dark


What a great end to that chapter of her story, we've all seen plenty of pics where the repairs look worse than the damage so she's extra lucky that you have those skills. I've made two repairs on my first Doll and it was light mfg skills and some advice from Dodgeman that got me through it easily. I have a finger poke repaired that looks almost identical to the other non-damaged hand, patience and a little skill really go a long way as you surely know! Abyss repair kits are great by the way, had a lip/finger kit delivered last week and they really do a superb job giving you everything you need. Her pics look great, hope you have many happy months/years ahead of you!

I was looking for a real doll for sale in the Uk for a few years but sadly the ones for sale all had damage...this doll was advertised with limited photos and I had to do ping pong Emails with the seller to get more photos and information...It came across to me that seller did not have a clue!
I negotiated a price and took a chance!...I'm sure glad I did!! I like to thank fellow doll owners who had given advice to me what to look out for when inspecting the doll...you know who you are! 8)
dark



_____________________________
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 8 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: cablez and 24 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum