Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kissing a Doll Used For Mouth S-x.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Kissing a Doll Used For Mouth S-x.

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I bought a used RealDoll that was missing some teeth. As I was kissing her, I was wondering what the previous owner might have stuck in her mouth.
It did not gross me out, after all it's a doll. That's what it's made for, specifically.
I mean if the previous owner spent $6,000+ on a doll, he's entitled to stick it where every he wants.
No big deal. I'm sure many real girls had a p---s stuck in their mouth. Probably more than once.
Germs survive and multiply on a warm human body much better than a cold doll.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Kissing a Doll Used For Mouth S-x.

Post by Dollfriend »

This is one of my issues for not purchasing a used Doll, I have a desire to Kiss each and every Doll I have had in my possession, and the thought of someone else Johnson being there before me is absolutely repulsive, I do not care how much the Doll has been Sterilized or cleaned or Whatever. I would have to have an Absolute Guarantee the Doll was not used before I purchased it, (used for Photography Only).....

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Agreed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Dudes stick their dicks in all kinds of things, DF.
You might want to start wearing gloves when you leave the house. ;-)

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Look up Madonna Syndrome. Its a thing with married couples.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Sanitize her mouth so it dont taste like dick!

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

You're entitled to be "grossed out" by that thought, but then does that mean you won't ever kiss or touch a woman who's ever kissed/had sex before? I personally wouldn't want a virgin. I would want a woman who understands her sexuality and knows what she likes/doesn't like, what she needs/doesn't need, what she can't live without, etc., when it comes to sex. You don't figure that out by being a virgin, so I expect she's had some sexual partners before me. Would I be grossed out kissing her because there were some other dudes cocks in her mouth in the past? Or eating her out because some other dudes cock has been there? Hell no!! So why would a doll be any different, not to mention that you can clean your doll to your hearts content. Use alcohol, boiling water, bleach, hydrogen peroxide, etc. Use whatever you want and clean your doll as much, and for as long as you desire, and I guarantee there will be fewer bacteria (or any trace of anything that's ever been there previously) in there than any real woman, even a virgin.

major woody

Post by major woody »

I wont even kiss a girl until she brushes her teeth after she's done with me. Even then, I gotta admit I'm still a little uncomfortable. But ya gotta do what you gotta do when you're lucky enough to be in that situation.

I am hesitant to use my own dolls oral for this reason. And I am by no means a germaphobe (sp?).

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

You can always buy new oral and vaginal inserts from Abyss for like $150.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I've always found it interesting that guys who are grossed out by a used doll will have no hesitation about having sex with a real woman who has had multiple partners. A doll can be sanitized easier than a real woman. At least the doll can be flushed out with isopropyl alcohol. Try that with a real woman and you risk getting shot in the head fifty times! 8O
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

After thoroughly cleaning a used doll's cavity with soap, water, and light brushing, I then fill a doll's cavity with isopropyl alcohol & leave it in the cavity for 24 hours. Almost all micro-organisms will be dead after this treatment. I don't recommend doing this as part of your normal maintenance; I only do it as a one-shot treatment when I receive a used doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

DollAfficionado wrote:After thoroughly cleaning a used doll's cavity with soap, water, and light brushing, I then fill a doll's cavity with isopropyl alcohol & leave it in the cavity for 24 hours. Almost all micro-organisms will be dead after this treatment. I don't recommend doing this as part of your normal maintenance; I only do it as a one-shot treatment when I receive a used doll.
I agree. :thumbs_up: This should make any doll good as new. I think it's more of a mental thing with some guys. No matter how clean and sanitized a doll is, they will always be thinking about her previous adventures. I can't help but wonder if a doll could EVER be sanitized enough for these guys? If the above mentioned process isn't good enough, maybe they could take her to a nuclear power plant and expose her to some high level radiation. They may end up dead from radiation poisoning, but at least they won't get the cooties. And of course the doll will have a nice "glow" about her. :whistle:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

thomasw1970
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by thomasw1970 »

DollAfficionado wrote:After thoroughly cleaning a used doll's cavity with soap, water, and light brushing, I then fill a doll's cavity with isopropyl alcohol & leave it in the cavity for 24 hours. Almost all micro-organisms will be dead after this treatment. I don't recommend doing this as part of your normal maintenance; I only do it as a one-shot treatment when I receive a used doll.
Does this work for TPE and silicone or just one?

themanfrom

Post by themanfrom »

What these guys don't know....every doll gets gangbanged at the factory before they are shipped out!!!!!
It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government.....Thomas Paine

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

themanfrom wrote:What these guys don't know....every doll gets gangbanged at the factory before they are shipped out!!!!!
Yes, the hard working "doll testers" are always on the job to ensure our satisfaction. If they don't bust a nut, then the doll doesn't leave the factory. It's a hard job, but someone has to do it! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS