Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Anybody know how fast to expect a reply form Abyss?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Anybody know how fast to expect a reply form Abyss?

Post by siliconefun »

Hi,
I recently placed a new order for accessories and I asked for some help, Annette replied within a few hours and with well detailed information.
Order was paid though PayPal and confirmed by Abyss without any problems.
Thanks again :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

- SF -

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Abyss wrote:Yeah when there's a special or when someones out sick it can cause a backlog. You can always email me @ joe@realdoll.com if it's been more than a few days and I'll make sure it gets taken care of.

Cheers
-Joe
ReaLDOLL Joe

Always dependable, courteous and a consummate professional.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I just spoke with someone from Abyss yesterday after placing an order for accessories on Monday. No communications issues here.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Abyss has the best customer service bar none! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Mrbooboo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mrbooboo »

I contacted real doll over a week ago almost two weeks nowI sent about 3 emails and I still haven't been replied too , any one have advice for me , I even called and left a message and no reply :(

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I changed many message with Abyss at last November. Answers came almost immediately or then was some reason
(holiday etc). I am happy for this.
When order was clear, I left them to peace.

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by noodles12 »

For some reason, I emailed them twice and haven't heard from them back. I am really interested in their dolls especially their customized doll option.

Jieyong87

Post by Jieyong87 »

i have been trying to contact realdoll for weeks but no replies from them too.. :( despite sending email from gmail and contact form to leaving messages in their phone box .

everythingwillbefine
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by everythingwillbefine »

I can report the same :cry: Unfortunately I became impatient and took my search elsewhere.

Jieyong87

Post by Jieyong87 »

siliconelover wrote:
Abyss wrote:Yeah when there's a special or when someones out sick it can cause a backlog. You can always email me @ joe@realdoll.com if it's been more than a few days and I'll make sure it gets taken care of.

Cheers
-Joe
ReaLDOLL Joe

Always dependable, courteous and a consummate professional.
one of my emails included him too, but to no replies as well..

anybody able to provide some assistance?

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hello to all here who have not been able to get a hold of Abyss. I just sent a message to Annette as a reply to one of my own emails that I had going with them and asked her to look into this issue. I explained that there are several people here trying to get a hold of them since Feb 19th in this thread with no replies and that I am concerned. I asked her if it is possible that these emails are falling into Spam or something else so we will have to see what happens. I gave her the link to this thread so she can have a look.

I don't know what email address or addresses you all used but, these are the two that I use when needed. Sometimes they are backed up from all of the sales work and it takes a few days but, they have always gotten back to me. I hope this helps everyone out! :thumbs_up:

sales@realdoll.com
joe@realdoll.com

everythingwillbefine
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by everythingwillbefine »

Thanks for doing that, dodgeman!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Joe replies pretty quickly, I think he is psychic and he knows when you have sent him a message.
She told me to come but I was already there

Jieyong87

Post by Jieyong87 »

dodgeman wrote:Hello to all here who have not been able to get a hold of Abyss. I just sent a message to Annette as a reply to one of my own emails that I had going with them and asked her to look into this issue. I explained that there are several people here trying to get a hold of them since Feb 19th in this thread with no replies and that I am concerned. I asked her if it is possible that these emails are falling into Spam or something else so we will have to see what happens. I gave her the link to this thread so she can have a look.

I don't know what email address or addresses you all used but, these are the two that I use when needed. Sometimes they are backed up from all of the sales work and it takes a few days but, they have always gotten back to me. I hope this helps everyone out! :thumbs_up:

sales@realdoll.com
joe@realdoll.com
thank you! i tried to contact them via their contact page and via and on-going email with them too. but to no avail. and also left phone messages to them too.

SalesAbyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by SalesAbyss »

Jieyong87 wrote:
dodgeman wrote:Hello to all here who have not been able to get a hold of Abyss. I just sent a message to Annette as a reply to one of my own emails that I had going with them and asked her to look into this issue. I explained that there are several people here trying to get a hold of them since Feb 19th in this thread with no replies and that I am concerned. I asked her if it is possible that these emails are falling into Spam or something else so we will have to see what happens. I gave her the link to this thread so she can have a look.

sales@realdoll.com
joe@realdoll.com
thank you! i tried to contact them via their contact page and via and on-going email with them too. but to no avail. and also left phone messages to them too.

Good Morning,
Turn around time for emails is 7 business days right now, phone calls are 24-48 hours. Resend your email and attach (2nd Email) in the subject line. I don't have any emails as old as you describe so please check your spam and make sure you are using the correct address sales@realdoll.com .

-Annette B.

INFORMATIONS