Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Boytoy hybrid vs realdoll 2

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Quietowlhawk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Boytoy hybrid vs realdoll 2

Post by Quietowlhawk »

Will someone explain the differences between the boytoy body 5 and the real doll body e? With the new hybrid option it seems you can get the same doll with a 1500 dollar price difference. What warrants spending 1500 more on a full realdoll 2 instead of the hybrid? Thanks :)

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Boytoy hybrid vs realdoll 2

Post by RaDiv »

BT B5 is 4.10 (1,47 m) high and weigh appx. 60 lbs.
RD BE is 5.1 (1,54 m) high and weigh about 70 to 75 lbs. For some people 10-15 lbs matter.
She told me to come but I was already there

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Quietowlhawk wrote:Will someone explain the differences between the boytoy body 5 and the real doll body e? With the new hybrid option it seems you can get the same doll with a 1500 dollar price difference. What warrants spending 1500 more on a full realdoll 2 instead of the hybrid? Thanks :)
Also in addition to what RaDiv said, the RD2 body E has much bigger measurement proportions around the hips, butt and legs than the BT5 does! The whole body E doll body is bigger proportionately than the BT5 is, it is your preference as to how you like the build of a doll or woman's body and then choose accordingly! Any of the doll body's RD2 or BT are quite beautiful and shall I say,...HOT my friend! :D

Quietowlhawk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quietowlhawk »

Okay, but as far as detail goes or materials used is that the same? I noticed the body e has bumps where her pubes are or were lol, thats fantastic detail. Does the boytoy emulate the same detail like that?

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

In addition to the weight, which major consideration for me when I made the decision to go with the BT5 over the body E (both are exquisite) and the 3" in height that RaDiv noted; the Body E is bigger than the BT5.

The BT5 is a 32-22-32 (mine is closer to 31-22-33) vs. the Body E being 32-23-36.5.
1) BT5 is a 32A vs. the Body E being 32B. The Body E's breasts are slightly larger.
2) The BT5 hip of 32" (Celestia has 33") will fit snugly in most X-Small garments (not all), while the Body E's 36.5" hip will need a larger size. Note that I already had a BT3 with an extensive inventory of X-Small clothing.

IMO both are very similar in over all shape, but the BT5 is a slightly scaled down Body E.

My major concern was the weight, not an issue now but I'm getting older.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Make sure to explore all customization options. I know you can now add RD2 style makeup to BT and BT nipples on RD2 ect. I personally like the BT nipples better and if I knew about it, I would of put these on my purchase instead.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Quietowlhawk wrote:Okay, but as far as detail goes or materials used is that the same? I noticed the body e has bumps where her pubes are or were lol, thats fantastic detail. Does the boytoy emulate the same detail like that?
All materials used for the RD and BT dolls are exactly the same as they are created in the same factory! :thumbs_up: The small details on the newest doll body's are better than the older doll body's. The specific detail that you pointed out is finding its way onto most of the new doll body's but, I cannot confirm that particular detail on the BT5 body as I have not seen one in person or a close photo of that area! Perhaps Oosik can give you that info as he has the new BT5! :D

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Quietowlhawk wrote:Okay, but as far as detail goes or materials used is that the same? I noticed the body e has bumps where her pubes are or were lol, thats fantastic detail. Does the boytoy emulate the same detail like that?
Celestia does have some bumps, but not nearly as well defined as what I can see on photos of the Body E. The silicone is the same, with the skeleton scaled down. Note that Matt and crew are always looking to improve their products and there are noticeable improvements to the silicone and skeleton between my 2014 BT3 and my new 2016 BT5.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

BoyToy is a more petite body, and not proportional to a real woman.
RealDolls are more proportional to real women, their dimensions and weight.

It's just a matter if you prefer a more realistic sized doll or more smallish proportional doll.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

8) Does this clear things up for ya 8)

:wink:

:mrgreen:

scifivagina
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scifivagina »

Swan wrote:
8) Does this clear things up for ya 8)

:wink:

:mrgreen:

Perfectly... For me the choice is obvious. Realdoll2 looks like a beautiful human, whereas BT hybrid looks like a human that is "doable" but not one that I would spend a lot of time studying. Thank you for the comparison pic!

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

The RD2-E body is captivating. 8O

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Nice comparison, thank you :) AND YES, body E is so neat.

But regarding proportions, body E is only about 150'ish CM.

From my personal experience, you want to have the doll's head near your sight when making love. You don't want to have be looking down a lot.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Good one Swan! :thumbs_up: Now that's what is needed to be seen, a side by side comparison of a BT3 and an RD2E. That photo is worth a thousand words and confirms my comment visually about the RD2E being much bigger in measurement proportions to the BT body's! :thumbs_up:

Great dolls both of them and the photo takes the guess work out of how they would compare in size! :D

Chrissy
Doll
Doll

Post by Chrissy »

Two very beautiful ladies and a great comparison!
BT3_-_RD2_Body_E[1].jpg
BT3_-_RD2_Body_E[1].jpg (459.08 KiB) Viewed 6136 times

INFORMATIONS