Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Bluetooth A Go Go (She Talks!)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Bluetooth A Go Go (She Talks!)

Post by Miamivice »

I know phone sex numbers are probably out of date, but imagine Bluetooth in her mouth and 2 way communication with the girl on the phone and your dolls face. Might cost some money, but....

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

Miamivice wrote:I know phone sex numbers are probably out of date, but imagine Bluetooth in her mouth and 2 way communication with the girl on the phone and your dolls face. Might cost some money, but....
Cool idea, I mentioned this earlier in the thread, now If I could just find someone to phone sex me through my doll :drinking:

DTW

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

jblock wrote:The problem I have with the Tadpole is that it cuts out if there is a slight silence in your script. I think it goes into a power save mode. I sent the first one back and the replacement is the same. What I found works better is the Bem wrist speaker:http://www.gadgetreview.com/bem-speaker-band-review. It fits around my girls neck like a little choker. Doesn't cut out and leaves her mouth, um, available. You can find them on ebay for around $15-20.

Cool, another good option :)

I was having mine cutting out as well, but the signal was being blocked by the silicone. Once I put the speaker to the back of the mouth and the antenna towards the front it solved my problem.

The tadpole does shutoff after a few minutes of no signal activity, It is a bit frustrating...

With all the different Doll types it may take some trial and error to get something that works well.

I use mine now whenever its playtime, my Doll has never seemed so alive 8O

DTW

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

You got to love the Spaniards. There's an organization in Spain that is building a database of woman orgasm sounds. I saw it on Conan O'brien ... teamcoco.com/video/orgasm-sound-library ... but also in Huffington Post ... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the ... 3b5129fb21 ... but here's the actual link for the Orgasm Sound library ... https://orgasmsoundlibrary.com/#home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

So I finally got the tadpole and whoa ho ho ho hooo it is like a transition to a whole new layer of reality. 2 days later, I received my annual new insert and a fat stack of sale goods from Yandy. :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Now it's time to explore for Linda's true voice! :mrgreen:

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

selobl wrote:So I finally got the tadpole and whoa ho ho ho hooo it is like a transition to a whole new layer of reality. 2 days later, I received my annual new insert and a fat stack of sale goods from Yandy. :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Now it's time to explore for Linda's true voice! :mrgreen:

That's awesome selobl :mrgreen:

Sounds like a party in Linda's pants is on the agenda :grab: Now that the dolls have a voice they say the nastiest things :whistle:

Its made my sexual bond with Sasha even crazier, I can hear her begging and squealing for me now, gotta go :lol:

Have a great time my friend!

DTW

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

izla111 wrote:You got to love the Spaniards. There's an organization in Spain that is building a database of woman orgasm sounds. I saw it on Conan O'brien ... teamcoco.com/video/orgasm-sound-library ... but also in Huffington Post ... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the ... 3b5129fb21 ... but here's the actual link for the Orgasm Sound library ... https://orgasmsoundlibrary.com/#home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nice find Izla :)

They are really good, short but could be strung together.

I was thinking maybe we should start a thread with links to finds like this, favorite roleplays, etc.

That way we could put all the content already posted in the thread and keep adding to it.

Mod, should we put an Explicit Content banner on it?

DTW

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow, almost lost track of this thread!
Great info everyone - thanks for all the great audio track links!

Just thought I would add a quick link to my review of Voice Attack for those thinking about it as an interface for controlling playback of audio clips...
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 36#p761736

The basic program is very simple but offers a ton of options with more advanced scripting features.
There's a massive 100 page manual that explains all you can do with it...
https://www.voiceattack.com/VoiceAttackHelp.pdf
For example, check out the "wildcards" feature on page 15 that could be very useful for picking out keywords in speech.

mLuvsOTK
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mLuvsOTK »

Has anyone looked into inserting this with the removable faces? Might it provide more room and avoid having to modify the doll.

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Do you think this is possible with tpe dolls?

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

dollguy wrote:Do you think this is possible with tpe dolls?
Hey dollguy,
Sure, it will work. Even if it wont fit in her mouth, the tadpole is really small and can slip between the dolls head and neck, or in her wig, or on a necklace.
I still use it all the time with several different kind of dolls and its really added some extra fun to playtime.

The price on that one has come down, bought some spares on ebay for like 5 bucks last month.

Cheers

DTW

INFORMATIONS