Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll ?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll?

Couldn't be happier
41%
More satisfied than expected
28%
I got what I paid for
7%
Less satisfied than expected
22%
I'd rather have my money back!
2%

Total votes: 46

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll ?

Post by TDF_Management »

2012 Realdoll - Ends December 31, 2012
Please take this survey only if you have purchased or owned a Realdoll this year whether you still have it or not.

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking by owners or manufacturers can result in account suspensions!!!

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll ?

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,..

Am I reading this right?

Your giveing people a whole year to take this Poll?
We have untill the end of this new year?

PS: what if I purchased a doll in 2011 and its is'nt delivered untill this year,.. I take it this doll will still be elligable for this poll?

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

I was a little confused myself lol :?

i have not purchased one in the year 2012 but I have owned one in 2012 or are we talking only dolls deliverd after 2012 ?

Shes beautiful and i enjoy having her in my room as i watch tv. Seeing that ABYSS Creations did not have the body type I was looking for. Her body is close enogh to what my type is. I don't like girls being taller than me lol :lol:
I'v never had any type of sexual relations with her seeing that shes very Heavy, and for fear of breaking, tearing or hurting her more than sensitive body and fingers.
I was expecting a companion and yes also a sexual companion.
What i got was a very beautiful almost unmovable companion that i can barely fiscally interact with. If i can't find a way to interact with her I might sell her on this site someday and get something less Heavy and smaller like a boytoy even though they look a little cartoony and if the new body type that ABYSS/Phoenix Studios is working on thats comes out in 2012 has boobs that are a bit more in proportion with the rest of her petite small body type. For now im happy to have her

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I'd be suprised if anyone voted no on this one....

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I got Jade 5 months ago today! I didn't vote in the 2011 poll and with 5 months to reflect on I think I'm eligible for this poll.

However I think I may have vote twice, I was logged in as Jade and voted but it didn't show up, so I logged in as me proper and cast the same vote and now there is 2 showing, sorry bout that.

Very tough choice between 'couldn't be happier' and 'More satisfied than expected' but I went with more satisfied...

Because I am very much more satisfied than I expected, and I had very high expectations!

Jade is fantastic!

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

i got mine last year......and can't remember if i even voted on last years or not... :(

ManagerMister
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ManagerMister »

Fantastically satisfied. In fact, I am the Dr. Frankenstein of doll owners, and 5 of my 6 dolls are RD's in one way or the other. I have a full doll (Body 10), a RD torso, a BoyToy face covering the horrible head of an otherwise excellent Cyborgasmatrix torso that I ordered in 2005 and finally received in 2008 (!!!!!), a RD2 face on a Boytoy torso that the other face came from, and another RD2 face on a 1st-PC full doll, and they're ALL HOT! (So is #6, a 1st-PC torso.)

After gritting my teeth for 3 years waiting to receive my order from one particular "manufacturer", dealing with the professionals at Abyss Creations, who do what they promise, on time, is pure joy.

I have only two constructive criticisms. One is that they charge way too much to ship a face. That really throws cold water on buying one. The other is that one of the faces I got has the eyes way too open, which destroys all the realism. Nobody looks like that unless she has just seen a ghost. I have seen a few (not many) other Realdolls in the Doll Album that would have been a lot more beautiful if they eyes weren't so open.

Ebonrose
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ebonrose »

Well, I have had Tonya with me now since April 2012 or so and my experience is thus: At first it was the wow factor cuz these dolls are incredible and magical when you initially get them. A couple of weeks later, the thought of what I had done caught up to me and plagued me for maybe a month, during which time I went back and forth several times. Finally, the anxiety passed when I realized she was fulfilling the role I had got her for in the first place. In short, my wife is disabled and Tonya makes both our lives easier. In conclusion, all three of us would have voted completely satisfied but that would be cheating, eh? =P

Dragon32

Post by Dragon32 »

I went with "More satisfied than expected" I could not go all the way as there are a few things I did not like.

First off the make up was far better then I hoped and over all she is awesome. I am very happy with Bella and I would not give her up for the world

That being said after doing all my home work before I got her and making sure to baby her, I got finger poke in the first week on two fingers. I know this is to be expected but I did not think it would come so soon. It could be my fault but like I said I was so careful and it looked like the wires on these fingers where just to close to the edge to start with.

My other issue is I paid for full pubic hair and it did not turn out good, it is only attached around the inner edge so it just flops over like a beard. I had asked for a specific look from a picture on their site and not even close. http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... set4_8.jpg
There was some glue chunks scattered about in it as well as being a bit frayed so I had to trim it up a bit and now it is really not what I wanted. Also sparse between the legs it just came out bad all around. Not something that can't be fixed but it was still disappointing and now I have to figure out how to fix it or where to get a good replacement.

Now after my bitching please realize I am totally infatuated with what they created for me and do not regret the purchase at all.

aussieaussie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aussieaussie »

I was quite disappointed at how easily the eyelashes and eyebrows fall off, and my female doll came with a cateract :( also one of her eyelids was funny but i fixed it. They were all talkative responding to my emails back and forth, until they got the last payment. I had asked some advice on what product would be good to use for a vampire photoshoot for fake blood that won't stain my doll and they never got back to me. Dolls are still beautiful though.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

aussieaussie wrote:I was quite disappointed at how easily the eyelashes and eyebrows fall off, and my female doll came with a cateract :( also one of her eyelids was funny but i fixed it. They were all talkative responding to my emails back and forth, until they got the last payment. I had asked some advice on what product would be good to use for a vampire photoshoot for fake blood that won't stain my doll and they never got back to me. Dolls are still beautiful though.
Hi Aussie,

Send Begog a PM, he can recommend...or rather his vamp gal Kwench (Real doll Vampire) will recommend you the appropriate fake blood product as Kwench has done a few vampy blood sucking photoshoots :wink:

WRT to my Real dolls, well I got one that is nearly 10 years old and looks brand new (hooray for Natasha), and there is a good reason She Devil Lilith is the Alpha Fem doll..... nothing comes close...(but this is just my humble and dominated by the she devil opinion)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS