Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delilah's 9 Month Review (With Optional Hime Joint)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

janesays
Ex-Member

Delilah's 9 Month Review (With Optional Hime Joint)

Post by janesays »

Hi All,
Now that Delilah has been home for 9 months and has been through numerous photoshoots and some moderate sexual use I think it is time for a review. There also hasn't been a Realdoll 1 review in almost 2 years.

Note: This doll is platinum silicone which is the grade of silicone that Abyss currently uses in all of their dolls.

*This doll is different because it has an optional Hime Joint that Incrediwagon makes that Abyss can install. He also makes them for BoyToys as well.
Here is a thread about the Hime Joint:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... hime+joint

~Customer Service

I felt very comfortable talking over the phone with Amanda during the process of picking out the doll of my dreams. Very courteous and kind. Debra was even nice enough to let me change options during the process. They also sent me pictures of Delilah before she was shipped out. I couldn't be more pleased with them.

~FaceX:
The face is well made and there is zero imperfections from what I can tell. Perfectly symmetrical and beautiful. However when you remove the face you have to go slow to avoid having the velcro pads from coming loose.*(With RealDoll 2 FaceX magnets are used in place of velcro). Also the eyelashes remain unharmed without any tearing. I move the eyes around quite often and use plenty of lube.

~Skin:
As with most if not all silicone dolls you have to apply baby powder to the doll to smooth the tackiness of a new doll and when you do apply the baby powder the skin feels close to the touch of human skin. This is the same for giving the doll body heat. You have to use an electric blanket or a very warm bath to heat the doll*(and make sure you get no water near the eyehook on the back of her neck). After heating the doll and applying baby powder she feels very comparable to a human.
Note: As time goes on this tackiness of Platinum silicone dissipates and you will have to apply less baby powder.

~Breasts:
After a few months of having this doll the breasts had become pleasingly soft to the touch and they are really fun to play with now. With the application of baby powder they feel damn good but they do not move around like real boobies but they do have some bounce but not as much as I would like.
One thing that is a big plus with the breasts is that in the 9 months I have had her the breasts have not been supported in any way. I have not noticed any sagging at all and remember these are 32E sized bazzombas so that is a good sign of durability.

~Hands and fingers:
The one thing I was worried about never happened. Finger pokes. I have not had one finger poke with this doll and I move the fingers around every time I shoot pictures of her. I have never put anything over her hands to protect them either. I think you just have to think about the fingers the whole time moving her and also I think Abyss has done something different to prevent these finger pokes that has plagued their dolls in the past. There is not just a wire in the end of her fingers. It feels like the end of a car antenna. Good job guys.

~Feet:
The soles of the feet are the only place on the doll that I had the doll tear on me and mind you they were not protected with shoes or anything else. It was only one foot that did this. On the bottom of the feet there is a small plate and all of the weight of this doll is supported by the feet when standing upright. There is maybe an inch of silicone in between this plate and the surface she is standing on. Make sure she is well supported and her feet are covered well when posing her upright or having doggy style fun.

~Joints:
The joints of the doll are stiff when you first get her. After awhile they do loosen up with use and I have put her through some rigorous use doing photoshoots. The joints can still hold poses very well too. I only have a problem with one of the wrists being loose and a shoulder being slightly loose.

~Sex:
The sex with this doll is great if you practice. The weight can be an issue for some but I have learned to adapt and having the Hime joint makes it easier to get into different positions if you get tired of one in the middle of the act.Just be careful not to let her fall backwards off the bed. The Hime joint makes her pretty flexible at the waist. I love it.

~Cleanup
Clean up is very easy to do with a RealDoll. You could simply place her in the bathtub*(and make sure you get no water near the eyehook on the back of her neck). Just follow the instructions and use the kit that Abyss gives you with your doll. Another option is if you choose to clean her while she is upright by using the eyehook in the back of her neck all you need is a very strong hook attached to the center of a wood stud on the wall or you can buy a doll stand or make one for yourself.

Overall Aesthetics
The craftsmanship of this doll is amazing. Pictures don't do justice. It is only when you open the crate to see the real beauty of this doll. I cannot remember how many times I have walked into a room and became startled because I thought it was another person. Another thing is that the current RealDolls being made do not have a shine to them which is great. The only thing I don't like is that there isn't as much detail in the hands and feet that I would like.

The Hime joint provides for some really nice poses that are natural. I wouldn't have it any other way because it allows you to be much more creative during photoshoots and sex.

Delilah during a CoverDoll photoshoot by Incrediwagon showing off really nice poses that a Hime joint allows for:

Notice the twist at the waist
(Photo by Incrediwagon)
Deiliah (36b).jpg
Deiliah (36b).jpg (435.42 KiB) Viewed 34509 times
Slight hime movement
(Photo by Incrediwagon)
Deiliah (57b).jpg
Deiliah (57b).jpg (506.69 KiB) Viewed 34509 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Zarnon
Former Member

Re: Dellah's 9 Month Review (With Optional Hime Joint)

Post by Zarnon »

Beautiful photos mang.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Absolutely a great review of a stunning doll!

Midiman
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Nice Janesays 8)

The good think about the Platinum is the resistance to compression. I asked about the stocking elastic making a dent on the legs, and you said there is no marks. How long have they been on her? Must be a long time.

The hime is the bomb. I must have 40 out there with no problems. In those pictures the doll has no support other than her hands. She could twist more, but the silicone has more resistance than the joint.
Red Heads Rule!

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thanks. I felt this was overdue.
Incred wrote:The good think about the Platinum is the resistance to compression. I asked about the stocking elastic making a dent on the legs, and you said there is no marks. How long have they been on her? Must be a long time.
The stockings have been on her since December 10th of last year. I move them around slightly every other week but that is just to check for compression. I think I need a new pair of stockings for her because they are wore slam out from runs.
She could twist more, but the silicone has more resistance than the joint.
Yeah,I hope as time goes on the silicone will be less resistant but there is no telling with platinum. It hasn't been used that long in the RealDolls to really know.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

jakov
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jakov »

Hi
Absolutetly beautiful doll. What face # dose Delilah have?

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hi Jakov,Delilah has the Realdoll face #11. The RealDoll 2 also has the same face called "Jenny".

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... lery=jenny

If you want the same exact look as Delilah you can request that.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Incredi, you deserve kudos for that joint. It was rocking on my BoyToy doll! The movement was awesome.

God reminds me why the B5 is a work of art. Did I say beautiful photos already :D ?
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Totally Agree! Kudos to Incredi :) All my clients who have had a hime joint installed have been more than pleased.

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Zarnon wrote:Incredi, you deserve kudos for that joint. It was rocking on my BoyToy doll! The movement was awesome.

God reminds me why the B5 is a work of art. Did I say beautiful photos already :D ?
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Nice to hear Abyss. I am working on making them easier to install even for replacement on dolls that have left the factory :wink:
Red Heads Rule!

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Zarnon wrote:God reminds me why the B5 is a work of art. Did I say beautiful photos already :D ?
I am grateful that God created someone who could craft such a beauty as the B5. I never thought much about sculpture until I saw and touched this doll. I have seen other RealDoll body types in person and I am equally impressed with how they look.
janesays wrote:Pictures don't do justice.
I take that back. Those pics do great showing off the real thing.

Here is the rest of that photoshoot:

And shoots that I did that you will find in the Abyss/RealDoll forum:

Delilah's blog at CoverDoll:
http://www.coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=blog/1659

Sex And Candy Hair:(Eye Candy Forum)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=34741
Delilah's Den:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30471
Merry XXX Mas From Delilah's Den:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33567
Delilah Red:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31089
Delilah's Room:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30795
Delightfully Delilah:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30313
Hey There Delilah:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30286

I smell sex........................
SexAndCandyHairTwo 313.JPG
SexAndCandyHairTwo 313.JPG (227.34 KiB) Viewed 34262 times

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Nice one :thumbs_up:
She does take a good picture :D
With all the hype surrounding other doll makers there is still one thing they can't say, and that is that they are a RealDoll. As far as I'm concerned they're still the benchmark.

Oh, and you spelled her name wrong in the subject heading. 8O
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Delilah's 9 Month Review (With Optional Hime Joint)

Post by pygmalion2 »

Great review and photos. I am looking for a replacement body 5 for Katie (Oct 1999).
Can't get enough of that body 5,... :thumbs_up:

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

royabelle

Post by royabelle »

Great review!.... :D ....thanks a lot for these informations.
These RealDoll is fantastic and your pics from her are unique and very good!

But I have one question: What is the price from her? How much I have to pay?
Is it possible to order these Doll at Abyss Creation or is she an special create?

royabelle

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thanks Mark. I am glad the review was helpful. And thankyou Mechwizard for catching my typo. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Royabelle wrote:But I have one question: What is the price from her? How much I have to pay?
Is it possible to order these Doll at Abyss Creation or is she an special create?
Hi Royabelle,
I live in the USA and paid $6499.00 in total for my doll and shipping. I am not sure what the total cost would be for someone living overseas. You can contact them to ask about that. Here is a link to the RealDoll order page:
http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd ... femaledoll

They ship their RealDolls in a heavy duty crate and the doll is well secured inside of the crate(Pictures below). Seko Worldwide is their handler/deliverer and they give you a phone call to set up a delivery date that is convenient for you.
1.01.JPG
1.01.JPG (192.61 KiB) Viewed 34179 times
1.02.JPG
1.02.JPG (177.07 KiB) Viewed 34179 times
1.03.JPG
1.03.JPG (175.36 KiB) Viewed 34179 times
body.jpg
body.jpg (62.2 KiB) Viewed 34179 times

INFORMATIONS