Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RealDoll Rental

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Would you Rent/Hire a RealDoll?

Yes, Deninitely
45%
Not sure, Maybe
14%
Definitely Not
41%

Total votes: 149

TP876

Re: RealDoll Rental

Post by TP876 »

You'd probably get a better idea as to weather or not you'd have a clientele for this if you specified in the poll that it was for guy who does not already have a doll. I picked I would not use this service but I already have a realdoll. If you asked me this before I had a doll I would have picked maybe.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

f80man wrote:I think you could work it just like a car rental, when you rent a car you have to pay a fee for insurance or use your own insurance. I know as Ive wrecked two car rentals one was payed by their co. and one by mine. You could get Loydes of London , they insure anything, tits, ass, legs, hair, so should insure dolls.
What about topping up the tank ?

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Chiming in on this one :) It's a great idea in theory and we'd be happy to sell RealDolls to someone interested in doing this but LovesBlackWomen pretty much nails it why this isn't a very good idea... People would for sure damage the dolls and probably quickly.

Cheers
-Joe
LovesBlackWomen wrote:Great idea, but several problems:
The cost of picking her up & returning her.
Getting her in and out of the house without anyone knowing.
As the previous poster mentioned, what if the doll gets damaged, accidentally, even though the renter didn't realize he was doing anything wrong.
Perhaps having sex with her at the renter's place - but that would spoil the mood.
I guess a human prostitute would be much easier to do than this.
So renting out a RealDoll might have too much competition from humans.
It would be a good idea if you're considering buying a RealDoll and want to try one out first, but would not be cost effiecient for more than a few uses.
Also, can only be done in a major city, where here are many customers. Forget about shipping it. That would blow the costs way out of proportion.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "People would for sure damage the dolls and probably quickly." by Abyss.
True.
I ruined the doll's hands just by them getting caught in the covers on my bed.
Rolling her over damaged the lashes.
I accidentally ripped her under-arms just by putting her arm around my shoulder.
The tush is probably long gone from laying face up in my bed.
So unintentional damage is highly likely, even with the best of care, and just laying in the bed.
I figured a RealDoll would be almost as sturdy as a mannequin.
I never ruined a mannequin in thirty years.

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

only lighter ones would work.....stick with BT probably

turtlespeed76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by turtlespeed76 »

mrfilovirus wrote:One way to make it work would be to have an establishment where they rent the dolls where the dolls are used. Rental by the hour, in a specific room. You can't remove the doll, and perhaps they could be even themed room. The doll would be inspected in advance - there would be posts on the walls about how to position the doll (with limited positions recommended) and assistance if you need to move the doll - then a charge for sterilization (being discounted if you clean up after yourself or use a condom). The doll would then be inspected after the session and if you damaged the doll, you would be responsible for the repairs (like a rental car).

I've thought about starting one in Vegas...

The key is to have a place set up for it. If you let people take it home, you are only asking for theft and massive damage.
I've always thought this would be a fantastic idea! If you ever decide to actually do this please let me know!

-Dave

mnguy55427
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mnguy55427 »

Although I can understand the concerns that everyone has pointed out, it would be a huge help to those of us wanting to "try before you buy".

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

I own a BT3, and I've actually been thinking of this for a while. The way I would do it is:

1) Customer buys his own vaginal insert to use with my doll (this also encourages repeat customers :))
2) Customer enjoys the doll in a bedroom at a designated location (e.g. my house, a hotel suite, etc.) and I'll be waiting outside the bedroom.
3) Customer is charged on an hourly basis.
4) There's an inspection before and after the rental, just like a car rental. Customer pays for any damages.

Obviously many people will not be amenable to these terms, but owners have to do what they have to do to protect their treasured investments.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

I'd love to see the fine print on that contract when someone want a refund for "early withdrawal"..(snicker).

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Personally I think the only way this type of rental business could work is to hold the full face value of the doll on a credit card for the entire renting period . Otherwise I predict a sad future for a doll renting business. Good luck :)

mnguy55419

Post by mnguy55419 »

I also think that this is a great idea! I would definitely do it.

INFORMATIONS