Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Poll: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

How satisfied are you with your Realdoll ?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

Couldn't be happier
51%
More satisfied than expected
26%
I got what I paid for
11%
Less satisfied than expected
6%
I'd rather have my money back!
6%

Total votes: 35

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Poll: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll?

Post by TDF_Management »

Last Poll taken was Fall 2008 so it's time to see if our manufacturers are listening.
Please take this survey only if you have purchased a Realdoll, Realdoll2 or Wicked RealDoll since January 1, 2009 up until December 31, 2010

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking by owners or manufacturers can result in account suspensions!!!

If you wish your comments to remains anonymous you can PM them to Bianca and she will post them on your behalf.

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

Gramps
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Poll: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll?

Post by Gramps »

I voted more satisfied than expected, but my expectations were high! So this is almost the same as "Couldn't be happier."

I still have a lot to do to fully enjoy this doll. I have big plans for equipment and photography. It's all moving slowly but steadily. I predict that eventually my vote would be "Couldn't be happier."

Abyss really had their act together, and they gave me exactly what (or should I say who) I asked for.
I need to avoid both TDF and chocolate candy, for similar reasons.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I couldn't be happier! I'm very satisfied with my RD2. The finger problems that hampered older Realdolls are gone. The constant fear of tearing is gone. I only wish she could stay out in the open all the time. Hiding such a beautiful creation is a shame.
She told me to come but I was already there

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

Please remove my vote "I got what I pay for" , My doll is not 2009. All the instructions must be in RED. :?

scubasteve

Post by scubasteve »

I have NEVER been happier! :multi: :multi: The day Kelly arrived changed my life for the better! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Every day is more wonderful than the one before. :D :angel: :wink:
I must admit some trepidation before her arrival, but they were quickly overcome when I discovered The Doll Matrix and got an idea (but even THAT wasn't close) of how she might look. :? :?
The first time I saw her, I was TOTALLY AMAZED! 8O :D She is the MORE beautiful than I ever could have immagined! :thumbs_up: :D 8O 8)
When I finally brought her into the house, I immediately phoned and emailed Abyss Creations and thanked them for their efforts. 8) 8)
THE BEST IDEA I EVER HAD! :glou:
.............._[:]o

"L'amor Conquista Todo"

an old riddle-
Q:What are the TALLEST things in the world?
A:A woman's legs; they reach from the GROUND all the way to HEAVEN!

sanpedro
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sanpedro »

Abyss really seems to have stepped up their game. When I was new here, all the threads were about how fragile RD's were. I haven't had a broken joint or bone, a finger poke, or any tearing in over a year.

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

I voted that I couldn't be happier,well actually I could if I had more than one doll. I haven't had one finger poke yet and the joints remain quite posable after several photo shoots and a little "You know what" :twisted: . The doll is more beautiful than I had expected her to be. I haven't yet used make-up on her because there really isn't a reason,well maybe Halloween.The only problem that I have had with the doll is that the velcro pads on the face come off if not careful. I think they should use the magnet system for the Face-X in all of their dolls and not just their RD2 and BoyToys. Debra and Amanda were very easy to deal with and were helpful in getting my order changed twice before the doll was poured. Customer service was 5 Star(Note to Matt: Get those fine ladies something nice for Christmas) All in all I am one satisfied customer. Thankyou Abyss Creations. 8)
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

I also voted Couldn't be happier. My new Real Doll (as well as my original) is well made and very attractive. I also really appreciate how Abyss works to please their customers by adding customizations that give our girls their own unique personalities. They not only do this, but, being artists, they look forward to these customizations.

They don't just sell dolls, they sell companions.

David
See my girls Image

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

wale wrote:Please remove my vote "I got what I pay for" , My doll is not 2009. All the instructions must be in RED. :?
If you did not vote in the last poll of this type then it's still ok.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

I voted 'I got what I paid for'.
This is generous.
Early photos and posts of Natasha (2008) show clearly that there were some significant manufacturing faults.
Credit must be given in that repair materials were sent to assist, albeit grudgingly.
It has however taken ME a long time and some painful experiences to have and enjoy the doll I have today.
In that sense I could not be happier, but it was hard work both in the learning and the doing.
She is my number one.
The benefits listed in posts above that many members enjoy today are as a result of competition in the market place over the last 2 years.
At least know and accept that.

muzza
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

I suppose that I can post since Anjie (Christina/Lisa) was made in 2009.
I posted that I got more than expected since I have to deal with a botched breast repair.

On a score of 10
Beauty 9.5
Softness of skin 9
Texture of skin 7.5
Weight 8.5
Flexibility 5 (poor neck and back movement)
Insert 9
Softness hands 8.5
softness feet 8.5
Softness buttocks 5
softness of breasts 5
Posability 7.5
expected durability 8
Face X magnets 9

Overall an excellent doll compared to earlier models.
Areas for improvement would be more realistic back and neck movement.
Extra softness of the breasts and buttocks I would prefer but for some they would lose
durability since the breasts could sag and the buttocks could flatten.
Extra softness I would also prefer as thicker silicone skin ( smaller foam inserts) to produce a skin thickness of about 1" rather than what appears to be 1/2" silicone skin.
The face X magnets, beauty, skin softness and insert are the top notch

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Will the two members that voted they would rather have their money back please post their reasons why as stated in our first poll post. If you wish to remain anonymous you can PM Bianca and she will post it on your behalf.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I asked for a Cylon, I got a Cylon. Not bad for limiting them to stock faces and using a photograph pulled off a web site! And the staff (especially Amanda) keeping me up to date the whole way, even though I never asked her to, and actually she wasn't supposed to (if they fire you dear, just look me up, I'll give you a job :D :twisted: ). I do remember for the first few weeks whenever I left her posed on my bed I would get the begeebeers startled out of me whenever I came into my room and caught her out the corner of my eye.

Hey, give me a break! It's been 18 years since there has been a woman lying there! :roll:

There is one thing I'm wondering about though, supposedly they sent a brunette wig with her, but now that they have all the hair colors shown on their site that I can compare it to, I'm wondering if what I got wasn't the black instead?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

mystical

Post by mystical »

im a very happy customer, i was treated well by the staff at abyss, she was delivered on time and she is drop dead beutifull. i did however under estimate her weight and thats my biggest complaint. but not their fault as it was posted right by her body type. so besides moving her im very happy, she is a work of art for sure. their web site is very informative with alot of details, pictures and important information. so ya...besides the weight im very happy.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

First off let me say I did'nt vote in the previous poll so its ok for me to post here.

I voted for "More satisfied than expected".

My experiance with Abyss has been fantastic from the moment I sent off the bank cheque to the confirmation of recipt of payment to keeping me informed as to her progress, and the fact that I had a requested delivery date as I was going on anual leave from work.
The only thing I can truely say that took a little shine off the days emediatly after her arival was when I inspected her and found she had a breast repair, seems like she had an air bubble when poured and it had been repaired but the repair was visible.
I was under the impresion they only sent out Flawless Dolls.

Abyss was willing to help out/fix things ( I still have all E-mails) but I decided to keep Kaori as she came, I just see it as part of her now (part of her past).

I love her more now than the day she arived.
We have done some nice pics and been out on the road to a major town together with a family member.
Yes I am satisfied.
Also I have no trouble moveing her, I was expecting her to be heavier by what had been posted while I was reserching and waiting for her.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

INFORMATIONS