Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Official Abyss Creations Ebay Account

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Official Abyss Creations Ebay Account

Post by Abyss »

Hi :)

I wanted to let everyone know that we've set up an "official" eBay account for Abyss Creations. All auctions from Abyss Creations from now on will now be from the user-name "abysscreations". Currently there are still two dolls listed under user-name "erickwcurls". If any DF member is interested in one of the dolls/products on the auction block please contact Amanda. TDF members will have first dibs on all auction items... ie.. We'll take the auction down if a DF member claims the doll.

Cheers
-Joe
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Official Abyss Creations Ebay Account

Post by Szalinski »

This is just for the "special offers" right? not "regular" customers? I hate E-Bay

I don't trust em, and I don't like em.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Kazuo
Ex-Member

Post by Kazuo »

Buying on ebay is ALWAYS at your own risk.

Never buy expensive items.

Like wise with using Paypal. Remember, unlike a credit card you can't dispute the charges and get your money back.

Shame on me for even using Paypal. The official boycott started a year ago when Paypal discriminated against the Second Amendment. JUST LIKE EBAY DOES!!!

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Abyss wrote:TDF members will have first dibs on all auction items... ie.. We'll take the auction down if a DF member claims the doll.
This is nice to hear. I think a few members in the past were asking here on the forum if you would do just that. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

lovelatex
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lovelatex »

I didn't really know the correct way to do this. I wanted to alert Abyss and anyone else looking on Ebay about auction#250733855326. The guy is actually using Realdoll photos with the trademark still showing! I tried to report this but unless you've purchased from the vender you cannot lodge a complaint. Too many watchdogs I would guess. Maybe Abyss can get this removed.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for the heads up :) We've reported it.

Cheers
-Joe
lovelatex wrote:I didn't really know the correct way to do this. I wanted to alert Abyss and anyone else looking on Ebay about auction#250733855326. The guy is actually using Realdoll photos with the trademark still showing! I tried to report this but unless you've purchased from the vender you cannot lodge a complaint. Too many watchdogs I would guess. Maybe Abyss can get this removed.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Case in point. :evidence:

You're Honor, the prosecution rests.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS