Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll Body 9 retiring

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

I don't think Abyss has sold very many B-10's either, so they will probably be retired for sure.

Prof_Sakai
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prof_Sakai »

I have just found the best bras for her whose boobs extra enhanced what you cannot get already.
Upper is 32H in UK size. Bottom is 30K also in UK size.
Nobody will need this information soon though I guess it is very important information for you who have body9 with extra gigantic huge boobs.
Though she is very heavy, I didn't know she is over 100lbs. :lol:

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Of course Abyss would be ceasing production of all of their ponderous "classic" weight dolls. Again, this makes sense in terms of the coming Ultra Lite Doll Revolution. Who is going to buy such a heavy doll when similar models will be available that weigh half as much?

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Nce professor!! Are those 'extra support' bras ?

Gek

Post by Gek »

Yeesh, that would be horrible for me.

Those would be the only body types that would match a doll I'd want. That would force everyone to get the smaller dolls...

RAMIKO

Post by RAMIKO »

keithallen wrote:Nce professor!! Are those 'extra support' bras ?

Once Again On The Same Date, keithallen wrote:Nice professor!! Are those 'extra support' bras ?

Keith, You Posted Twice, Just So You Know!!

Ramiko@AOL.Com

Feb.13th,2009
9:13am
To 'Some People'(JSYK), Lovable Dolls No Longer Exist!! So 'Some People' Can Quit Complaining!! :wink:

Euchre
Ex-Member

Post by Euchre »

i got it :roll:
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

Prof_Sakai
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prof_Sakai »

You deleted proper one. 8O

Hi Keith. I am not keen at the bras and I don't know they are extra support bras or not.
Regardless I wanted to get bras fit and pull up her gigantic boobs against gravity discovered by Dr. Newton. :wink:

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

If one is going to hang a B9 for storage purposes, then a support bra is mandatory.

I think it was last year that another member was offering a B9 for sale starting at the astonishingly low price of $1000 USD. The reason was that he had kept her hanging in a closet for over a year and her boobs were, literally, stretched down to below her waist!

Still the doll was "usable" and I hope she found a good home with a new owner that would not be turned off by melons that size that had been "ripened" by gravity...

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Gek wrote:Yeesh, that would be horrible for me.

Those would be the only body types that would match a doll I'd want. That would force everyone to get the smaller dolls...

Well, the body type B9 will be offer to ordering for a couple weeks from now... So make your order fast, if you really like this body type! In the case of body type B10, B8 and B3 retiring gone a be only at the end of 2009... :wink:

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

I wonder why they would retire her... Irregardless of how many are sold. It's not like there is an inventory taking up space. It's just a mold sitting there waiting for someone to order her. I suppose if if body nine is just too problematic, due to size/weight, that might be good enough reason.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

soragesum wrote:I wonder why they would retire her... Irregardless of how many are sold. It's not like there is an inventory taking up space. It's just a mold sitting there waiting for someone to order her. I suppose if if body nine is just too problematic, due to size/weight, that might be good enough reason.

Read the others post on this topic and you gone a know why... :wink:

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

Dollscrazy wrote:

Well, the body type B9 will be offer to ordering for a couple weeks from now... So make your order fast, if you really like this body type! In the case of body type B10, B8 and B3 retiring gone a be only at the end of 2009... :wink:
They better NOT retire body 10...NO....don't even think about it! :evil:

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

DDebonair wrote:
Dollscrazy wrote:

They better NOT retire body 10...NO....don't even think about it! :evil:

You know the problem...? They're to heavy! :(

Crazyjose
Former Member

Post by Crazyjose »

:lol:

INFORMATIONS