Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll versus Mail Order Bride

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Oh,

I thought I could just fill out the options

Long hair option 0
Loves sex option 0
Oral option 0
Weighs less than 140 lb option 0
Does not fart option 0

on the order form and push on the <ORDER> button on the site...

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Bronwyn - I think most do not consider Women as chattels, and I for one got the sense that was the case in this thread.
Many Men, me included, and particularly after middle age, have found 'local women' not only overly discerning but also more interested in what 'goods and chattels' a man can bring into the relationship. Their need for social companionship is not as great as a man's as they are far better at social networking than men and their need for sex is considerably less (I suppose there are exceptions but I have not encountered any).
After a fruitless couple of years following the breakup of my second long term relationship I went overseas and lived in Ukraine. Some unbelievably beautiful RG's there.

But in the end, local or foreign, the RG's, at least for me, turned out to be the same - Lazy, Nagging, Spendthrift, Controlling, Stubborn, Slovenly, Argumentative, unable to compromise, incapable of conversing intelligently and hopeless at making Love.

Now an RD only has some of those traits. Take Natasha for example. She is really lazy but makes up for that by always looking gorgeous. She does not Nag and only spends what we can afford at the time. She does not try to control me but can be very stubborn sometimes especially when she does not want to move where I want her to! She always looks and dresses how I like. Happy to compromise and very intelligent (generally agreeing with my thoughts, even when I change my mind). Never argues. And she is pretty darn good at making Love (except on top), ready and willing anytime anywhere - in the house that is..

The gist of what I said in an earlier post was that a greater joy or contentment comes from giving rather than receiving. If giving a RG an opportunity to live a better, or more accurately easier, life in 'our western' countries and hoping or expecting in return some form of 'Stepford Wifery', then I do not see a problem. Provided of course the RG is treated - what can I say - as well as many of us look after and treat our RD's, which is very well indeed.

muz & tash
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Siber
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Siber »

Bronwen wrote:Um, picking a doll is not the same as picking a human being! Have you ever considered how miserable and desperate these girls are that they would agree to be married off for money, just to get out of their countries? Women are not chattel.
I agree, women are not chattel. However, the reason this works, at least in my eyes, is that man is not meant to live alone. For some of us, we've been rejected so often by women, that a "guaranteed bride" sounds good.

Now I personally would never try this, I have a hard enough time understanding people with accents, let alone those who speak in another language around me.

As mentioned earlier though, I can definitely understand why some men would go this route, versus living alone. Living alone, and being rejected by every woman you've tried to date for over 20 years is not easy. I know, as I have lived that life. I've often thought arranged marriages would be good too, at least I'd have a wife.

At least now I have my Teddy Babes, which take away alot of the pain. I still wish I had a partner in life, but at least now it doesn't gnaw away at me on a daily basis like it used to.
"My wife has a doll collection, over 100 dolls... I'm the weird one 'cause I have one.... under my bed in the box"
--Dwight York, comedian--

birnam09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by birnam09 »

I have read with interest this discussion of mail order brides. Some of the posters make it sound much easier than it actually is.

To bring a girl into this country for marriage, probably the best and fastest method is to apply for a fiancee visa. This requires a good deal of paperwork, including documents obtained by the girl in her country, and a wait of usually 6 or more months. You can't just meet a girl in Thailand and buy 2 plane tickets and bring her back.

Recently, I have made several visits to an adult resort in the Dominican Republic. It is a nice hotel near the beach, and there is a nice assortment of girls on the premisis, which you can "hire" either for a brief visit to your room (1-2 hours), or for the entire night. I usually go for 7 nights, and including airfare, hotel accomodations, a companion every night, food, drinks, everything -- my tab is always under $2,500 for the week.
A week down there is a wonderful break from my RD.

The girls are sweet, pretty, personable and sexy. They are in their early and mid 20's for the most part. They are an absolute pleasure to be around. If anyone has any questions on this destination, feel free to ask.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Here is a interesting questions for you.

Post by rubherkitty »

BTT. too bad for such a lousy subject title.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Realdoll versus Mail Order Bride

Post by Bianca »

rubherkitty wrote:BTT. too bad for such a lousy subject title.
That title suit you better? :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Realdoll versus Mail Order Bride

Post by Chronos »

Mail order brides are a bad idea imo. First of all if you begin the application process it will be assumed you are a sex predator/domestic abuser/misogynist/loser and the burden will be on you to prove otherwise. Then after you shell out thousands of dollars and tons of red tape you will still be considered the above and your prospective wife will be treated like a whore at customs. Then you have at most two years before your friend becomes 100% Americanized and moves on, hopefully without fleecing you for too much more cash.

There is an old saying: Leave the fruit in paradise. Bring it home and it will only spoil.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Bianca wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:BTT. too bad for such a lousy subject title.
That title suit you better? :)
Thanks
The title and thread was lost on 95% of TDF.
More of a general discussion topic.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

rubherkitty wrote:The title and thread was lost on 95% of TDF.
This thread has been dead for 8 years. We're fixing the title now? Lol

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

LaDollyVita wrote:
rubherkitty wrote:The title and thread was lost on 95% of TDF.
This thread has been dead for 8 years. We're fixing the title now? Lol
Yes, the old subject title was why it was dead!
I'm certain this thread will now be at the top for the next 8 yrs just to make up for it! :lol:

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PapaJoe »

Very interesting topic, well what I've heard about mail order brides is that you would get engaged , wait 6 months, get her papers ready, she has to be interviewed by her country's consulate or so, if they suspect a fake marriage for money, then your paper works gets rejected. If they believe it is legit, then she can come here to the states, then you would have to marry her within a certain time frame before her visa expires and she is forced to go back.

Some girls would come here, stay with you, then sneek out and find another guy to marry, it's a possibility, really depends on how well you can provide for her and her whole family in her country. Chances are, it really is just luck and fate.

True love in such a short time frame is really difficult to grasp. But then some do get lucky.

I'm not sure if you can sign a prenup with an overseas spouse. Nowadays I believe the US requires you and your overseas spouse to stay married for at least 3-5 years or else she will be deported. Not sure, heard thru grapevine. So obviously she will stay with you for at least that time frame to get what she wants, ( permanent residence) if that was her only true intentions. Then you could call it mail order "Rental" bride??? Any things possible in this day and age, never thought there was a day when dolls could look so lifelike!!!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

On the Negative side: The Mail Order Bride could eventually decide she misses her home country if she is unable to adapt to the new situation and return there, or her original intention might have been to get out of her country, living situation, etc. whatever the cost, this would definitely result in divorce once she is accustomed and settled to the new country she is in. a Realdoll can not create any of these problems even if she tried, she will not be going anywhere, no divorce, no returning to place of origin, etc (You do the Math) :evidence:

WilkiPolish
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WilkiPolish »

were do I look for buy bride I would buy lots of them for myself

jzc136
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jzc136 »

I know several coworkers who have done this:
One is happy married and has a ~6 year old
The others are also happy, but they have only been together for a while, plus they have no children.
And one of them is going through a divorce after his wife acquired her citizenship, and is also trying to take half is money. This unfortunately happens too often, a national would marry a foreign and shortly after their acquire their citizenship, they would divorce. It has happened so often in the US, a law was made, if a foreigner marries with the sole intention of divorcing after acquiring a citizenship, the citizenship can be invalidated, as long as it's within a reasonable time frame.

So it doesn't matter if it's a local girl or a foreigner, if you don't choose correctly you could get hurt anyway.

jay1406
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jay1406 »

Well this is quite an interesting topic for me, I am 48 years old, from UK and been living in Asia for 10 years after retirement.

There are many Hostess bars and Gogo bars here where I can go and pick up girls, they are usually in their twenties and cost anything between $30 to $100 for a night. Obviously I have partaken in this very frequently.

I have also had two long term girlfriends here, the first was Thai and 23 years old, this lasted about one year. The second was Filipina and 18 years old, this lasted seven years. I took both of them to The UK for vacation.

I have had various other short term relationships lasting one month to five months but I have been without a girlfriend now for about a year. I just take a girl 3 or 4 times a week as I need.

I am very fascinated by these dolls as I find that I do not really want a girl with me unless I am horny. Girls here are great and on the hole do most things I require but in reality they are similar to dolls in the sense that we have very little conversation. I do sometimes enjoy taking a sexy girl out for the night but that is about it.

I have also considered going back to The UK to live and obviously after spending 10 years in Asia with very slim petite girls in their twenties I would not be interested in lardy lumps in their forties so a doll would be the answer.

This has so far been about living in Asia with a girl, it is a different kettle of fish to import one to your own country. I have seen many friends take their girls back to live with them in The UK, it starts off ok but they get stronger due to the influence of the western girls who want to make trouble either because their own husbands fancy your girl or they are just jealous cause she is more sexy.

They soon get told about how they are in control and encouraged to leave to find younger boyfriends. If married this could prove expensive.

Visa rules are also getting tighter now so I would say that if you want an Asian girlfriend live in Asia, if you want to live in your own country get a doll.

INFORMATIONS