Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

shipping to Australia - customs fees, import duties, taxes..

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Platypus,

I have not seen any indication that there are any life sized dolls in NZ other than a member in NZ who ordered an Erie doll late November 2007, and someone who PM me from New Zealand about six weeks ago. Have lost contact with both of them.

There was a NZ member, I noticed in the archives about 2005, but they have well gone now and I'm unsure whether they had a doll or not. If there are 100 realdolls in Australia, which according to someone from Abyss there are, it is likely that on population ratio, there are 20 realdolls in New Zealand.

These doll lovers probably keep a low profile, something many people in NZ do in that we have what is known as the TALL POPPY SYNDROME. Any one who raises their head too high gets put back in their place. Harsh but tends to be true.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

dhorian178
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: shipping to Australia - customs fees, import duties, tax

Post by dhorian178 »

If only abyss had like an Australian supplier we wouldn't have to deal with customs ourself, kinda like how A.I. Doll has an Australia site.

INFORMATIONS