Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Cuddling With Gina (RealDoll) Was Incredible

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Cuddling With Gina (RealDoll) Was Incredible

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I just wanted to say that cuddling with her was incredible.
It took effort to get her from the rolling chair to the bed.
Rolling her over on her side was rolling a beached whale. but that heavy weight added to the realism. Previous dolls I had, like mannequins, inflatables and fabric felt like tissue paper.
I knew she'd be heavy before purchase, but was willing to make the sacrifice for realism. I tried, unsuccessfully, lifting 100 pound barbells at The Jack La-Lane to get an idea of how heavy she'd be.
When I put her arm around my waist or her leg on mine, the added weight adds a lot to the realism. The doll I got was a grand slam. I felt like a teenager on his first date (I became a teen-ager during the Bi-Centennial (1976). Anyway, she'll be bed-ridden for quite some time. (If I attempt to lift her, I'll be bed-ridden.)

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Cuddling With Gina (RealDoll) Was Incredible

Post by Lemminkainen »

That's really great LBW.
I know, right? Once you have silicone gal on a bed, you don't want to move her.... and just think of all the exercise you're getting whether you move her or not! :whistle: :mrgreen:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

I'm happy for you, LBW. So glad you pulled the trigger and brought Gina home. :thumbs_up:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Take your time and enjoy! :D Thats what its all about. :whistle:

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Thank You for all your replies. Deerman, my doll looks like your doll. I can't wait to get my next RealDoll. Since I bought one, buying a second will be MUCH easier. I am truly happy.Her facial expression is so lifelike, I haven't even seen it on the RealDoll website. She lays on her side in my bed facing me, every night.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Congrats LBW!! :) :)

And now enjoy the wake-up sex... ;)
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi LBW

Congrats on having Gina home with you.

For me, posting pics and stories is the bonus side of having silicone ladies in our lives.

The BEST part is going to sleep and waking up to those lovely faces, the goodbye kiss when going out and hello hug when returning is so uplifting.

We wish you all the best together

From all at DM's house :thumbs_up:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Thank You for all your replies. Deerman, my doll looks like your doll. I can't wait to get my next RealDoll. Since I bought one, buying a second will be MUCH easier. I am truly happy.Her facial expression is so lifelike, I haven't even seen it on the RealDoll website. She lays on her side in my bed facing me, every night.
The face 14 brought me much magic over the years. :D I am glad you are enjoying your doll. :wink: They don't call them RealDolls for nothing! :thumbs_up:

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

LovesBlackWomen wrote: I am truly happy.
Something it would have been tough to say not too long ago, I bet.
So great to see you've found Gina to bring out that feeling.
And getting that second doll just leads to a third, and a fourth and... :whistle:

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Thank you for your replies. I also ordered another face from Abyss ($950 with all the ad-ons), for an even better experience. If I see a tan or darker RealDoll for sale within a thousand miles from me, I would consider it.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi LBW, that´s sound like the perfect honeymoon, feeling like a teenager on his first date!!! Keep having fun!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Happy to read about your lovely experience with Gina.
It's an amazing feeling to have a such beauty near your side who you can cuddle, kiss and hug while she looks in your eyes and you're falling asleep.

LBW, we wish you a happy time with your Gina.

Guy

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I just wanted to say that cuddling with her was incredible.
I have to say that silicone dolls are still underrated for their cuddle potential. Nuzzling into their neck and falling asleep while holding them close to you is a wonderful feeling, and it's equally wonderful waking up to their desirous eyes.

Here in Arizona, it gets hot... and when I say hot, I mean *dry* *convection oven* *sucks the life out of you* HOT. The heat out here can and will kill you.

With a silicone doll, they hold the cool indoor air temperature very well, and so while heating them up and cuddling with them in the winter keeps you nice and warm, just the same, cuddling with them when they're nice and cool feels awesome too. It's better than a dip in the pool. This kind of comfort I get from my dolls is part of what has drawn me so intimately close to them. Like I said before, there are some things that dolls can do that an organic woman just cannot do. May and Isabelle have me wrapped around their rubbery little fingers, and I hope the same happens to you with your silicone lady. :D

May you find decades of happiness with your lovely space invader. :)

:glou:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Chrissy and I are so happy for you and Gina!! :multi:

Maggie_Mae69

Post by Maggie_Mae69 »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I just wanted to say that cuddling with her was incredible.
It took effort to get her from the rolling chair to the bed.
Rolling her over on her side was rolling a beached whale. but that heavy weight added to the realism. Previous dolls I had, like mannequins, inflatables and fabric felt like tissue paper.
I knew she'd be heavy before purchase, but was willing to make the sacrifice for realism. I tried, unsuccessfully, lifting 100 pound barbells at The Jack La-Lane to get an idea of how heavy she'd be.
When I put her arm around my waist or her leg on mine, the added weight adds a lot to the realism. The doll I got was a grand slam. I felt like a teenager on his first date (I became a teen-ager during the Bi-Centennial (1976). Anyway, she'll be bed-ridden for quite some time. (If I attempt to lift her, I'll be bed-ridden.)
I had my 2 RDs on a couch and tried to move it to vacuum and no way could I wove it. LOL
Maggie ,Lisa, Candy, Brandy and Amy send their love

INFORMATIONS