Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Ventriloquism mechanism

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Deck

Ventriloquism mechanism

Post by Deck »

It would be inexpensive for ABYSS to make life size ventriloquist dolls. It would be the missing link to the eventual robotics of the future, - it makes the doll seem alive. I turned an inflatable into a ventriloquist dummy - I LOVE it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qoyrdlraa4

The_Den
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ventriloquism mechanism

Post by The_Den »

Super cool!

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

Good job! It should have been hard do make her do that. You sure put a lot of time and effort to achieve this very good result.

I think the "ventriloquist style" would not be a good thing for a high end silicone doll though. It may work great with solid plastic or wood, but with a high end silicone doll i don't think it would looks great and i'm not sure if it's even possible.

The video was great but your mask, the synthetic voice for you and your doll scared me so much lol. I do understand why you did it that way but... never mind its me, i always got scared of ventriloquist since i was a child after i saw scary movies about it :lol:

Deck

Post by Deck »

This doll's head is soft, but that's not a problem. I had no ventriloquist experience before this project, got some ideas online. Sorry this thing is ugly! There's pvc pipe, popsicle sticks, a clothes hanger, ect. A normal dummy has sphere eyes, but I wanted to keep the original ones. It's over complicated, because the control retracts the eyes 1/8 inch before they can move. There's a million ways to make a mechanism, there's no rules. For instance, instead of a central control stick inside the head, it could fork just past the neck, into a rectangular frame. No doubt in my mind a ReallDoll could easily be made into a vent dummy. Image

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

Deck wrote:No doubt in my mind a ReallDoll could easily be made into a vent dummy.
You are the expert, you know it better than me. I was just saying my opinion.

Deck

Post by Deck »

samfaster2413 wrote:
The video was great but your mask, the synthetic voice for you and your doll scared me so much lol. I do understand why you did it that way but... never mind its me, i always got scared of ventriloquist since i was a child after i saw scary movies about it :lol:
The mask and voice was so there'd be almost no chance it would get back to my ex. I think ventriloquist dummys always had to be small and creepy looking. If it was lifesize and beautifull, everyone would suspect the guy was screwing it.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Can you still have oral sex while you have your hand up her ass?

If they make this mainstream, the self help book, "Ventriloquist for dummies" is going to sell like hot cakes.

So where would you shove your hand on a real life sex doll to manipulate her? Could they make a discrete and resealable back panel instead?

I remember watching a horror film about ventriloquist where the murderer turned his victims into his doll.

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

Tibalt wrote:I remember watching a horror film about ventriloquist where the murderer turned his victims into his doll.
Yea i saw that same movie! So scary, i did nightmares about it :lol: .

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Remember when she pushed the old man in the wheel chair to meet everyone? He was already dead  but she cut open his back and put her hnd inside to controll him head as she impersonated his voice.

Btw, there is a cruddy horror film for nearly everything.

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

Tibalt wrote:Remember when she pushed the old man in the wheel chair to meet everyone? He was already dead  but she cut open his back and put her hnd inside to controll him head as she impersonated his voice.
Don't spoil the end of the movie! :whistle:

It was disgusting to see it from the back, i'm wondering why he wasn't smelling the dead corpse...(they probably don't know what movie we are talking about though)

Tibalt wrote:Btw, there is a cruddy horror film for nearly everything.
You are right, but there is things creepier than others.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Cant we combine this low tech with another called marionette / puppetry? I want manufactuers to make new advances in their dolls without expensive electrical device addons. We need to explore every cheap low tech method features that adds realism or function to the dolls.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

'How about.............'

' THIS!!! ' :twisted:

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

dave7311 wrote:'How about.............'

' THIS!!! ' :twisted:
So funny ! It was creepy at first but man, that was hilarious.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Just 'imagine' how INTENSE this would be!
( ' How can you LOve another if you cannot LOve yourself literally ' )

'Who's the ' dummy ' now?'
:painting:

INFORMATIONS